Login

Videos

Psychic or Sensetive

More
12 Jan 2012 01:16 #1 by gHOstS40
Replied by gHOstS40 on topic Re: Psychic or Sensetive
Def something trying to let you know something...maybe it is to look inside your heart and you will find the answer. Or maybe you are going through something that makes you feel like you need a little more "love" than usual. Think of placement, timing and frame of mind you are in when you see these hearts!

Keep me posted. My "feeling" is heart = strength
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mpoiboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2012 01:00 #2 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Psychic or Sensetive
I just found this site or was drawn to it ;) never met any of the members but hoping one day to join some on a trip ( not callin it a hunt, hate that expression)

Have never gone on purpose to a "haunted" place but those "Yentas" seem to find me in the oddest places lol

More
12 Jan 2012 00:51 #3 by Mpoiboy
Replied by Mpoiboy on topic Re: Psychic or Sensetive
You guys look like a fun bunch!! Do you ghost hunt? And how do you know each other

More
12 Jan 2012 00:03 #4 by oicu812
Replied by oicu812 on topic Re: Psychic or Sensetive
Definetly interesting! This shape definetly shows resemblence of a heart, also kinda like wings almost. (Kinda torn ends of the top of each side of the heart/wing) I noticed this going down the posts before it was mentioned about an angel. To much to be passed off as nothing. Keep us informed!

More
11 Jan 2012 21:20 #5 by Mpoiboy
That is what I think!! But one time my coffee maker made a drip in the bottom of a white glass bowl of an Angel!! Then my father died two weeks later!! That kind freaked me out! We knew he was sick at the time but did not think he was going to die! I took that Angel as a sign that my dad was going to be in good hands!!

More
11 Jan 2012 21:16 #6 by Mpoiboy
Then my daughter informs me that she uses this same shape heart when she signs things. So I ran upstairs and looked at some old cards she gave me and sure enough there is that heart!!!

More
11 Jan 2012 21:14 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
To me this looks like a sign that someone on the other side wants to say hello. Someone who perhaps used to draw hearts like this for you.

More
11 Jan 2012 21:06 #8 by Mpoiboy
I put the photos in the photo place of this web site. I found one more heart today cleaning out a milk cooler! My boss took a picture! I will have that picture tomorrow!

More
11 Jan 2012 21:03 #9 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Psychic or Sensetive
To many, the heart represents the blending of opposites such as love/hate and life/death.

More
11 Jan 2012 20:47 #10 by Mpoiboy
It is a heart. But it is always the same shape! it is not a perfect heart. I have two pics to show the style

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Features