Login

Videos

In serious need of prayers and protection PLEASE

More
23 Sep 2011 11:03 #1 by Amanda_O
Maybe he isn't on the lease?? I don't know but I'd be worried too in your shoes. I hope that maybe getting in touch with the main office will helped get him out.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2011 04:18 #2 by shanwvr88
He's still next door and still acting proud as a peacock. It made the television news last night and the local papers today. The complex I live in does background checks on everyone who applies to move in here. The front page article included information that he has a criminal record already so i'm wondering how the heck he got into this complex. There's some of us getting in touch with the main office of the property management company to find out what the screw up was and why he's still here. I'm just trying to stay in my place unless it's absolutely necessary to go anywhere. His son was running around outside this afternoon with a hockey mask and a big knife which is by no means appropriate. I'm still concerned about any retaliation from any of the victims friends and family. They showed a color photograph in the article of the 15 inch knife he stabbed the male with. You can see the blood on it still. He got himin the chest cavity and severe lacerations to his left arm. What is this world coming to?

More
23 Sep 2011 03:29 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
How's it going today, Shan?

More
22 Sep 2011 05:17 #4 by shanwvr88
A big thank you to you Chris as well! *hugs*

More
22 Sep 2011 04:56 #5 by Chris1GCPI
Wow! That's terrible! You've got it, a shield of protection & prayers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: shanwvr88

More
22 Sep 2011 04:08 - 22 Sep 2011 05:19 #6 by shanwvr88
Thank you so very much Amanda! *hugs*
Last edit: 22 Sep 2011 05:19 by shanwvr88.

More
22 Sep 2011 04:02 #7 by Amanda_O
My God Sending prayers now and no that isn't selfish at all
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost-Fairy, shanwvr88

More
22 Sep 2011 04:01 #8 by shanwvr88
Oh thank you so much Tress! It means a lot! *hugs*

More
22 Sep 2011 03:49 #9 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Whoaaaa, no doubt, that's very serious. A bubble of protection will come your way tonight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost-Fairy, shanwvr88

More
22 Sep 2011 03:37 #10 by shanwvr88
Yesterday morning, at the apartment complex I live at, one of my neighbors got into an argument with a 17 year old male and ended up stabbing him multiple times. He was arraigned late yesterday afternoon and was ordered $15,000 cash bail or corporate bond. From what we know, last night his mother posted the $1,500 corporate bond (corporate bond means they pay 10%). So to the horror and disgust to many people mostly complex residents, he was released and is back at his apartment right next to mine. Since his release he walks around like a proud peacock and has demonstrated to others exactly what he did with no shame whatsoever. I very much fear for not only the safety of my children and myself, but for all the tenants here. I'm also very afraid that there maycould be a possibility that a relative of the victim may retaliate and I don't for my kids or myself to get caught by anything. The authorities are doing everything in their power to make sure he won't be allowed to stay here at the complex. I beg you please don't take this request as being selfish. I'm asking to please send prayers of protection for all of us here at the complex and that justice finds him swiftly. Also if a prayer could be said for the officers doing the investigation so that what needs to be known and done will come through for them. In advance I offer my deepest gratitude for those that wouldn't mind helping to fill this request. Thanks and God Bless you all!

Time to create page: 0.417 seconds

Features