Login

Videos

I just need to vent

More
22 Jul 2011 00:15 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Melissa, like Leslie said, it won't hurt to go get a test. I recommend spending a little extra money and getting a box that comes with 2 tests. That way you can test now and test again in a week if you need to. I hope this is a happy situation for you. I know babies don't always come under the perfect circumstances. They enter our lives when they are meant to, just remember that. As far as Martha, if that's what you call her, she will answer to it. Sometimes guides will give us a nickname if their real names are too hard to pronounce.

Good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jul 2011 21:37 #2 by mystics_light
Well from what i know. There our best friend on the other side. And they can be from any decade i think is what its called. Check out sylvia browne from the other side and back. I cant remember the exact name thats where ive learned some as well as being guided ect. Its got so much in that book not just spirit guides either. Angels much much more. Its worth buying to me. I need to buy a new one my son got a hold of mine lol.

More
21 Jul 2011 21:21 #3 by melissa21775
Next to nothing really. I need to learn more. She comes to me as an Indian.

More
21 Jul 2011 21:11 #4 by mystics_light
From what ive read and my own expirence. Is that it really dont matter the name you call them. Even though our human emotions say otherwise lol. But they say whatever name you hear first should be it. If not you will know within time trust me. But to be connected at least my opinion is to at least come up with a name to be in contact with yours. :) How much do you know about them? I know a little im no expert on anything i do. But i know enough im still learnin and growingg it never ends on learning.

More
21 Jul 2011 21:01 #5 by melissa21775
If I'm not crazy (I'm still new at this). I believe my spirit guides name is Martha and she's telling me that I am. I need to get someone to verify that she is my guide so that I know I'm not nuts!

More
21 Jul 2011 20:31 #6 by LeslieAValentin
Sounds like a plan. Keep us updated!

More
21 Jul 2011 20:26 #7 by melissa21775
I will as soon as I know and I won't wait to long to make sure. Probably another week or so......

More
21 Jul 2011 20:23 #8 by LeslieAValentin
While I am not a doctor and do not pretend to play one on television or the internet (LOL) I would like to encourage you if you feel this is possible, to seek out your medical doctor, and at least get a check up. Far be it a worse cry to not confirm or deny how you are feeling physically or otherwise and land yourself in a potential problem for not having it medically checked.

Best of wishes to you.

More
21 Jul 2011 20:09 #9 by melissa21775
True. I think it would be a good thing. It's just that physically I'm not in the best of shape to be having babies anymore. It would be hard on me, but great at the same time.

More
21 Jul 2011 20:02 #10 by LeslieAValentin
Congrats if you are (I think... not sure if you view this as a good or bad thing).

Would be much easier to get an EPT Pregnancy test and read the results and go from there. Muvh more accurate that way.

Hugs

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Features