Login

Videos

Need help trying to locate a runaway

More
13 Jun 2011 02:59 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Whoops, I missed this. Glad to read he is ok!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2011 02:28 #2 by shanwvr88
Truly praying that this works out and that he does keep his word and return to his family soon and safe. Thanks so much for the updates. Like cc said, you're all in our thoughts and prayers.

More
13 Jun 2011 00:55 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
There is definitely some friend involved. Not sure if it's a female. I wouldn't rule it out. His situation is definitely getting less appealing by the day. Expect a phone call or some other form of communication in the next 2 weeks.

More
13 Jun 2011 00:11 #4 by crystalcross
Am so happy for him and the family. All our thoughts are with you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericnmina

More
12 Jun 2011 23:56 #5 by SRECORD
That's great news!!

More
12 Jun 2011 23:47 #6 by ericnmina
Just to let everyone know Austin sent an e-mail to his dad, and this was Shannon's post:

Austin contacted us!
Thank god, Austin reached out to us in an email today! He is safe and has had a place to stay every night that he has been gone. He would not tell us where he was but said that he will be home soon! He said he just needed to get out on his own and experience life by himself, and have time to think alone! I am so relieved to know that he is ok and thankfull to everyone that has been so supportive and prayed for him and his safety through this ordeal! Thank you everyone for all your kind words and hopefully I will have my son back soon!

I am hoping to get some more info on him soon.

More
12 Jun 2011 19:59 #7 by crystalcross
Does anyone else get the feeling there is a girl involved? Girlfriend perhaps? A positive companion who may know where he is, but may be withholding information thinking its in his best interests. I also get the impression that what first seemed as a good idea is now appearing less appealing. But there is a sense of being caught up in the flow of things.

More
12 Jun 2011 19:39 #8 by Tresses Of Nephthys
There is going to be a sizable piece of property that is very overgrown and scrubby. Lots of junky vehicles that are obscured by the weeds. He is probably camping out there.

More
12 Jun 2011 12:40 #9 by searchursoul
I feel that he really needed to escape his current situation for whatever reason, maybe there are some problems at home and he is tired of dealing with them. I Feel he will probably call or come home within the next few days but needs some time to think things through.By the looks of his pic he is 17 or 18 and he is probably just demostrating his independence.

More
10 Jun 2011 18:47 #10 by ericnmina
Normally I would be feeling the same way, but the fact that he didn't take his cell phone with him, and he closed his Facebook, e-mail ect is where the concern comes in. I work with his dad every day and his dad is really not in a good place so if anyone has been able to track people over the airways please try and help me out with this. I am going to keep trying scy on our maps and see if I can get a location.

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds

Features