Login

I need help..

More
10 Oct 2012 02:13 #1 by normanglasser1
Replied by normanglasser1 on topic Re: I need help..
If it is attachment you should seek someone who deals with this.I will private message you with a name.If you choose to rid this yourself and don't do it right. it can bite you back with vengeance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Oct 2012 23:35 #2 by kdub11
Replied by kdub11 on topic Re: I need help..
The only thing i'm worried about is if I go back to work and it can re-attach? so I want the most help I can get. I'm from Illinois Chicago area.
and thank you again!
I'll be sending you a email in just a minute.

More
09 Oct 2012 23:28 #3 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: I need help..
I cannot help, but I know people who can. Email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DebPSPI

More
09 Oct 2012 23:19 #4 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: I need help..
No its more common than you know unfortunately.
What part of the country are you located at?
I am hoping others who have connections to help will see this and know someone in your area and get you started on it, the sooner the better.

More
09 Oct 2012 23:17 #5 by kdub11
Replied by kdub11 on topic Re: I need help..
We will definitely try out the shower.. But if this doesn't work what else could we do or who would be able to help with this, such as a medium..

Thank you SO much for your response! We were really starting to feel like it's just us.

More
09 Oct 2012 22:53 #6 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: I need help..
I have had this happen, you have an attachment, a spirit from the hospital. You both need to get it removed. I went 3 weeks feeling like that with the added bonus of an extremely nasty headache that I have never experienced before nor since.
There are many who can help you with that, I was told to take a shower and use a mix of sea salt and lavender essential oils and scrub all over with it. Imagine the water pouring over you is white light surrounding and protecting you and imagine the negative washing away, all of it, it really helped me. An energy worker can help a lot and heal the tears in your aura that allowed them to enter.
I was not a big believer until it happened to me, these worked (and they will work if you have faith that it will!) The sooner the better as they will continue to suck your energy and keep you oppressed until you let them know they have to leave. You have control over your mind and body, they have to leave if you tell them to and mean it.
There may be someone here who knows of someone in your area that can assist you with this process. Hang in there and keep fighting this, don't allow yourself to be victimized.

More
09 Oct 2012 22:09 #7 by kdub11
I need help.. was created by kdub11
I don't really know to much about the paranormal and I don't know where to start to get help. I had a very weird experience.
On Sunday September 30 I was at work (I work at a hospital) I had a great weekend was in a great mood and energized and goofing around, all of us working were actually. But me and one of my coworkers I'll call her B decided to go do our rounds and meet back up for dinner break. I was walking when all of a sudden out of no where I got the worst feeling rush over me I wanted to start crying my stomach had dropped and I felt like something horrible had happened I even texted my mom, dad, brother and cousin to see if they were okay and I went and sat back down to wait for B when she comes walking up to me and asks "Do you ever get a random intense feeling of anxiety?" she felt it too! the same exact way and time that it happened to me, she even texted her family. We decided to go outside to have a smoke and try to calm down and we noticed it was a Full Moon outside. The feeling of anxiety never left us that night. The next day it was impossible for me to get out of bed and get energy I had no emotions at all, later that day my cousin came over she asked me what was wrong and i told her i was in a "funk". when she was getting ready to leave she said "I just have a weird guilty feeling of anxiety" I asked her when it started and she said only when she came around me. Later that night B texted me asking how I was today because she was so drained she could barely get out of bed that morning and coudn't get any energy either. Well Wednesday of that week she texted asking if my family was okay because they found her cousin dead that morning in his house and her boyfriend got into a accident with her car.
But i'm usually a really energetic person and happy and on top of my work and lately I have no emotions, I can't sleep at night, I came home last night thinking people were talking in the other room, when i'm alone all I can do is cry nonstop and get anxiety attacks but when people are around it's better I just don't really talk. When people ask me what's wrong the only explanation I have is "it's just not me". All I do is lay in bed and cry if i'm alone. I'm always gagging like i'm ready to puke ((I'm NOT pregnant)). So I texted B and asked her how things have been going she went to the doctor and he prescribed her xanax because of all this. She had a episode Friday night where she thought her boyfriend was in the other room cheating on her cause she could hear people in there but he was 4 hours away out of town and she was home alone. She said the xanax has helped some but it's horrible when she's alone and she doesn't take it. She said she hasn't told me about any of it because she didn't want to freak me out.

We don't know what to do, I honestly don't think it's depression because I don't see why we'd get it at the same time and feel the exact same way. Please give us advice to help us..
and sorry my grammer and writing skills suck :)

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features