Login

Investigation

More
10 May 2011 02:37 #1 by undertaker1
Investigation was created by undertaker1
This past friday was my first investigation since starting a team and website. We did get some audio of a spirit speaking overtop of the clients whispers. I will share this soon. Also the bab8es room is the most active in the home. As i was in the room i had felt a woman presence then began to catch a coldspot. This happened beside a temperature sensitive heater that instantly turned on and as i got away turned right back off. Also we had a flashlight turn on amd off by itself. While doing a evp the batteries in my digital recorder died after 16 min and it never kept the recording. i know it is fine because it recorded for 8 hours with no battery drainage at all. We also heard a baby toy play london bridge over the baby monitor while we were all downstairs but my recorder never picked it up and wae 2 feet from it. later it did it again and was recorded. no picture evidence but we did have a video camera that caught the mobile on the crib moving the flowers hanging off of it. so it turned out to be a good night for us and the start of the team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds

Features