Login

Videos

Computers and spirit interaction....

More
15 Feb 2012 01:54 #1 by RXRom
digital pixel noise is what its called. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Feb 2012 07:12 #2 by melly666

TressesOfNephthys wrote: not really computers but the radio used to do things all the time

I know you get white noise from them but had wondered about the digital ones nowadays...

More
14 Feb 2012 01:28 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
not really computers but the radio used to do things all the time

More
13 Feb 2012 23:59 #4 by melly666

ghostman50 wrote: Yes it's kinda weird but I'll tell u something creeper then that and it has to do with texting from cell phones my moms home is very active did some evps there worked with k2 meter got good responses but the weird thing is myself daughter and sister started getting text messages from one another without us really doing it saying some really nasty things lol like some of the evps we were getting

Yes....this is something else...phones. Had similar a couple of weeks a go-twice. I'm a carer. I was in my room,my mobile a couple of feet away. I heard his mobile going in the next room ten minutes before just as I was thinking of getting him up from his nap. I went to get him up and he just kept saying 'hello' on the phone like he couldn't hear the person the other end or no answer or something. I asked him if it was one of those annoying scamming companies again. He said no he was just ringing me back as he didn't get my phone call in time. I told him I was nowhere near my mobile and hadn't rang him. When I checked his phone,my number was on there from ten minutes beforehand. Now that I thought was bazaar. Maybe somehow through something remotely happening ie. like something falling on my mobile had 'somehow' unlocked it and rang his number. I checked my mobile there were no calls made in the log. That I thought was odd. Then a few days later his main phone rang,I was just unplugging the power to it to move it when it rang. It was his Social Worker. I was chatting to her then I looked down to my hand confused as I was talking to her with no power going in to it. Yes some phones have an electrical backup for power cuts but this one doesn't. Done the relative tests after ie. ringing the main line with my phone when it was unplugged...it doesn't work! 2 in one week I find a bit freaky..I can feel goosebumps coming up as I type this. What is this all about?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
13 Feb 2012 23:49 #5 by ghostman50
I been working with the paranormal about 10 years now never had that experience before I have seen heard and been attacked I could go on and on lol but to me that was a cool experience my daughter sister didn't think so though lol

More
13 Feb 2012 23:43 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
ghostman50, holy crap, that is spooky creepy YIKES :ohmy:

More
13 Feb 2012 23:40 #7 by ghostman50
Yes it's kinda weird but I'll tell u something creeper then that and it has to do with texting from cell phones my moms home is very active did some evps there worked with k2 meter got good responses but the weird thing is myself daughter and sister started getting text messages from one another without us really doing it saying some really nasty things lol like some of the evps we were getting
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
13 Feb 2012 23:07 #8 by Peek-A-Boo

ghostman50 wrote: I have had that happen to me before too so your not alone

creepy that it happened so I could not post that I saw something :(

More
13 Feb 2012 22:53 #9 by ghostman50
I have had that happen to me before too so your not alone

More
13 Feb 2012 22:42 #10 by Peek-A-Boo
my computer acted wonky on Friday and Saturday when I was posting during the live investigator. It shut off and my wireless powered off as well. Never happened before and hasn't happened since.

Time to create page: 0.403 seconds

Features