Login

Need help determining this EVP

More
12 Jan 2012 05:41 #1 by oicu812
Absolutely!! I have been following a few threads and everyone, and you included, have had such great remarks and views and aspects. Your exactly right that its all about the learning process. Im sure even the "Old School" individuals that have seen alot still get something new they have not yet seen or known before. I just love this $%#@! lol Whoops :) (When a brain storms...ideas rain!)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2012 23:57 #2 by Ghastly Girl
lol @ dead duck...wouldn't that make for an interesting EVP haha

Not a problem, that is what I love about forums such as these is learning from others cases and expertise and hopefully being able to offer a little advice from my corner of the world while im at it :)

More
11 Jan 2012 16:03 #3 by oicu812
Thank ya spooky for heads up. I actually use audacity allot for my evps. I really appreciate your effort to help me with this. Very thoughtful thank you :) I was was giving out the raw audio for others to tinker with to see if we could get somthing more solid. I am fortunate to have lots of feedback on the clip I caught. Without you all communicating. I'd be a dead duck. Lol no pun intended :) Ty soooo much

More
11 Jan 2012 01:10 #4 by Ghastly Girl
If you don't have audacity I would highly recommend downloading it for EVP work. It can do a great job cleaning them up and making them more clear for review. It can be a pain to learn ( at least if you are technically challenged like myself haha) but so worth it once you get it figured out. It has made an astounding impact on my personal work by clarifying a lot of things :)

More
10 Jan 2012 23:47 #5 by oicu812
That's a great observation , all of you thank you SO much for taking a look at it. I had always though it said somthing like "let me out" but didn't have an outside opinion. Where's the portal can make more sense . A younger hispanic male had taken his life out in our garage a year before we moved in. And also had an "accidental" death years prior to.tthe suicide. I really appreciate the help . thanks for the clean up crystal!

More
10 Jan 2012 16:09 - 10 Jan 2012 16:10 #6 by Ghastly Girl
I've dealt with a few portals as well...it seems to be a somewhat common theme.. Interesting. You might e onto something there :)
Last edit: 10 Jan 2012 16:10 by Ghastly Girl.

More
10 Jan 2012 15:42 #7 by kirlybab
I think I hear something like "where is the portal" or "do you see the portal" but I am not sure....

I know I have heard my spirits refer to the lighted gate to the other side as a "portal"....

It is so quick, I am not sure though.

More
10 Jan 2012 15:07 #8 by tyrstag
I can hear something in the original EVP but I can't make it out... Aaaand I don't know how to use voice software.

More
10 Jan 2012 03:17 #9 by crystalcross
Not sure if this helps, but this is the same clip. Cleaned up, and Slowed down.

You can almost make something out. This is just the area in question.

File Attachment:

File Name: ClearedUp-1.mp3
File Size:132 KB
Attachments:

More
09 Jan 2012 08:19 #10 by oicu812
I cant tell if its part of the ghost box or an actual EVP. Just is trippy.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Features