Login

Videos

EVP a loud whisper and then unknown added sounds?

More
01 Oct 2011 21:25 #1 by Keith
Osty,

I enjoy the shows and there is a little poetic license used on the EVP's they play but it makes for a good show. I do like all the different devices they come up with to measure this or that. I figure they have a better budget allowance than I do so they perform a great service in that area alone. lol

Objectivity is hard to find at times but some of the evidence they produce just by sheer numbers of investigations alone is pretty impressive.

I visited an insane asylum for a 8 till 4 am hunt not all that long ago and that time went by in a blink. The video evidence we produced was marginal but there were EVPs of unheard screams and easily understandable words said. I even had a few names mentioned that was traced back to patients there. Amazing night.

I keep an open mind and will try any means suggested to get answers to my questions. I have used divining rods for years to locate water, underground electric lines and even located a lost wedding band once by asking the rods for gold.

You are right we can be influenced by others and I look forward to that in most instances. After all we all search for answers to our questions.

Thanks for the reply and the tips/advice I appreciate it.

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2011 18:36 #2 by osty
Oh I agree that it is there and it is very cool. I just wanted to add information on my take of it before I commented. I try to listen to the posted EVPs before I look at others comments. I have found that if someone says it says this, I will hear that. Other than when I watch some of the TV shows and laugh when they say these little clicks say this. But that is another story!

More
01 Oct 2011 18:34 #3 by Keith
wtblossom,

I wish I could here "hello" but it just sounds like static to my untrained ears. But you aren't alone on the hearing of Hello .

Thanks for the post!

Keith

More
01 Oct 2011 18:30 #4 by Keith
osty,

I listened to this EVP and manipulated it in a dozen ways to get a clear sound to understand. I slowed it, sped it up, equalized it, reversed it but I still had no idea what it said. I wonder sometimes if it is just interference of some sort or perhaps more than one voice talking. I just can’t make some of the EVPs make sense I don't have a system to rate EVPs but if I did use your I tend to agree with it to be a 3 in the understanding it clearly.

Anyhow “It is what it is” and regardless of understanding it, it is there. That alone says something. LOL

Keith

More
01 Oct 2011 02:43 #5 by wtblossom

More
01 Oct 2011 00:34 #6 by osty
I have a ranking system for my EVPs

Level 1-I hear it and know what it says and anyone would know what it says and it was heard with out the recorder--ie there is a what was that after the EVP

Level 2-I hear it and know what is says but was not heard outside the recoreder but anyone would recognize what it says

Level 3-I hear it I think I know what it says but other people will hear it and might guess it says something else

Level 4-You hear something but have no clue what it says

I would call this a level 3...I did not hear hello when I listened to it until others said they heard hello. At first I thought it said coal

More
01 Oct 2011 00:14 #7 by islandflower66
Np, not sure if that really is what it says, but that's what I could hear...glad to help or give input...I love EVP's for personal reasons...I will have to find mine and post. I got it shortly after 1st husband passed suddenly and it was recorded on my answering machine. My phone kept ringing and all I got on the other end was static...after the 2nd call like that I let the machine pick it up. BTW the caller ID showed unknown number. When I played the EVP back you could hear clear as anything "Tell Mary I'm ok and then love you.." It was pretty startling because we never said I love you to each other but love you, and especially when hubby was a skeptic and we always talked about who ever passed 1st would send proof to the other that there was an afterlife realm...okay enuff of that...lol just trying to explain my personal passion for EVP's that's all....take care! Post more when you can..

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 Sep 2011 23:34 #8 by Grupo Alpha
I agree with the companion islandflower66, me too I think I hear "Hello"

More
30 Sep 2011 20:55 #9 by Keith
Dymant, Me too. LOL

Keith

More
30 Sep 2011 20:04 #10 by Dymant
It look like it , ill stick with my opinion until something new comes up lol

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features