Login

Evps caught at my mothers house(Alsip Illinois)

More
12 Jul 2012 18:08 #1 by Samantha
Definitely Class A EVP's!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jul 2012 22:51 #2 by lintu89
very interesting to listen to...i have heard the same sort of thing when my nephew records..

More
05 Jul 2012 17:49 #3 by BrikD6
awesome Evps, very creepy!

More
27 May 2012 17:44 #4 by Moonie
Thanks ;)

We actually caught quite a few responses including times when ghostly discussions were being had while we were talking to each other.

My mothers home is silly haunted :ohmy:. From her backyard you are staring at Burr Oak Cemetery in Alsip Illinois. This cemetery was all over the news for the grave desecration scandal.

see here Burr Oak Cemetery Scandal: More Dumped Bodies Found | HuffPost Chicago

I grew up in this house and was visited often. The ghosts would pull pranks on my mother all the time such as stealing her cigarettes, including one she just lit and put down... ashtray and all. Once she had to go into the attic to get them back. She would find them in other odd places such as inside the refrigerator and the dryer. But they would also find things for her she lost.

We had the occasional angry ghost, but after a few attacks my mom had the house blessed so the negative ones could not enter anymore.

Its been interesting growing up to say the least. :P

More
27 May 2012 13:33 #5 by Lucas
those are some awesoome evps... I'm doing some evp sessions at my place to... I have some preaty crazy responses, and shadows right after question's beeing asked :)

More
27 May 2012 11:45 #6 by corinnejouvin
it's amazing to always have answers with evp ! i think ghosts enjoy communicate whith us !! not only "familly" ghosts !!

More
27 May 2012 11:34 #7 by lintu89
amazing..my nephew does all this.he has voice he records when i go over to his house..plus orbs around me..

More
27 May 2012 10:28 #8 by corinnejouvin
we try to make evp each week-end. we don't have only voices but also flash light and picture of ghost ! we really enjoy this moment ! but we have some protection because a time ghost stay at our home and we were frightened !!

More
27 May 2012 10:12 #9 by Moonie
It's nice to know your not crazy!!

This was just a random session. My mom, cousin and myself were discussing some of my research when she asked to do a session. She just got lucky that I had my recorder in my bag.

You should post them, it would be fun!

More
27 May 2012 09:59 #10 by corinnejouvin
:) hello ! i make evp at my home too with my daughter !!! we always have voices !! we will try to put them on this site !! it's amazing to have always answers !!! :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Moonie

Time to create page: 2.252 seconds

Features