Login

Videos

Several NEW EVPS

More
14 Apr 2012 06:57 - 14 Apr 2012 07:01 #1 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Several NEW EVPS
I could kick my self in the rear end.. while I was converting my video ( i chose the wrong format-wave opposed to the video format) and forgot to back it up before erasing the files upon download... but here is the audio of my video
Last edit: 14 Apr 2012 07:01 by iburyem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Apr 2012 00:51 - 13 Apr 2012 00:55 #2 by iburyem
I will be loading my video later, and i had it with me most of the time.. :D Just hoping its not too dark as we did not have our electric IR extenders, since the home had no power.
Last edit: 13 Apr 2012 00:55 by iburyem.

More
13 Apr 2012 00:42 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Several NEW EVPS
Just a suggestion, one thing I started doing when I upload EVP's is include at first (or at the end) the entire session (or a large 20-30min) portion of it in its raw form. That way people can hear it in its entire context. Also it helps to get a "big picture" of what was going on at the time of the session.

Additionally if you have a video recorder, you may want to run it during the sessions if there is enough light. And include that with the EVP recordings. Again it just helps to get a full picture of whats going on, and helps to relate an individual EVP to what was happening at the time.

More
12 Apr 2012 21:25 - 12 Apr 2012 23:08 #4 by iburyem
yes, LOTS of K2 responses.. have yet to get to the video.. still 2-3 hours of audio yet.. lol its hard.. when there are so many intelligent responses... to go through them.. which is usually why after this home.. I will post in spurts of 6-10 e.v.p's over a few days...as I go over them.. then I get them from my team mates to listen to.. then we got the digital video cameras..lol

Just found this one.. in here you hear me, then a police radio.. I keep hearing something but cannot make it out.. on here it sounds like ( int he middle) "bacon radar" and at the end "lets Go"

File Attachment:

File Name: BACONRADAR...1-12.wav
File Size:1,949 KB

Sounds like "when Bacons gone"

File Attachment:

File Name: whenbacons...1-12.wav
File Size:420 KB

Help me or Tell me (?) the end is the Police Radio

File Attachment:

File Name: tellmeorhe...1-12.wav
File Size:1,311 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 Apr 2012 23:08 by iburyem.

More
12 Apr 2012 21:02 #5 by MIKE_EVP
Replied by MIKE_EVP on topic Re: Several NEW EVPS
ok ill have to admit some of these were pretting interesting i even cought some things you didnt ill go through them its just alot to go through some of them are really clear but the others its not as clear and its hard to tell have one ? when you were working with the k2 and getting hits did you get that on video ?

More
12 Apr 2012 20:15 - 12 Apr 2012 21:02 #6 by iburyem
now a lot of the ones with the spirit box happened in the basement, and right after each other.. but I broke then down,a s its easier to hear individual responses broken down.

The funny part is when 4 city squad cars showed, up thinking there was an B & E... two of them decided to come in and review evidence of our previous investigations with us, one officer refused to come in (lol) and they even participated in a short EVP session... totally kick butt :P

We even got the spirits there to reply Bacon.. lmaao

File Attachment:

File Name: bacon4-11-12.wav
File Size:1,516 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 Apr 2012 21:02 by iburyem.

More
12 Apr 2012 18:20 - 12 Apr 2012 19:40 #7 by iburyem

File Attachment:

File Name: igotthegirls.wav
File Size:307 KB

Women are dumber?

File Attachment:

File Name: womenaredumb.wav
File Size:461 KB

"I got the girls"

(This one has some cussing (by our investigator) he was telling them to turn on the K-2 lights "thats the green light" then it lights up

File Attachment:

File Name: thatsthegr...1-12.wav
File Size:660 KB

After several attempts on each visit to get the k-2 to light up, we FINALLY got them too, and here us dialoging with them through the spirit box at same time

File Attachment:

File Name: yesgoneari...1-12.wav
File Size:784 KB

"restricted"

File Attachment:

File Name: restricted4-11-12.wav
File Size:798 KB

"you can step here" it interacting by k-2 and ghost box

File Attachment:

File Name: youcanstep...1-12.wav
File Size:1,221 KB

"Done, your turn"

File Attachment:

File Name: doneyourtu...1-12.wav
File Size:464 KB
Last edit: 12 Apr 2012 19:40 by iburyem.

More
12 Apr 2012 17:23 #8 by iburyem
yeah some of them are rough.. next time I will definitely use my external speaker... I was really having a hard time hearing it last night as well.. I could hear chatter.. but couldnt make it out... I think it frustrated who ever was there.. lol

More
12 Apr 2012 16:55 #9 by Zombie_baby
Replied by Zombie_baby on topic Re: Several NEW EVPS
I hear a few of them. some its just to close to call with the Spirit Box But i definitely hear a few. Great find!

More
12 Apr 2012 16:49 #10 by becky_ncps
Replied by becky_ncps on topic Re: Several NEW EVPS
I don't hear anything sorry

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds

Features