Login

Videos

What do you think?

More
05 Jan 2012 07:03 #1 by HauntedSomerset
Brittany, I will tell you what I personally think, but I hope that it is not offensive to you.

Sometimes when remains are kept in an urn, some of the energy of that person remains, especially with someone with "unfinished business". Since you stated that your mother died when you were only 7, I would say that she would probably feel that she had "unfinished business". As a mother I know that I would.

You've stated that you have felt this presence for a long time and until recently did not feel threatened by it. I feel that you are dealing with two entities. The one that you have felt for a long time being your mother, the other a negative entity.

Sometimes when there is residual energy from a person's remains, other entities will attempt to attach themselves to it. I think that you may have a negative entity trying to attach itself to the energy of your mother.

There are a couple of ways that you can try to deal with this.

The first would be to scatter your mother's ashes, preferably in a body of water and then also purifying the urn with sea salt water. You could then perform a smudging ritual to get rid of the negative entity. However, your mother's spirit would most likely go away as well.

The other method is to make or purchase something made of orgonite which will hopefully remove the negative energy while maintaining the positive energy.

I'm sorry if this is confusing or offensive. I am not accustomed to discussing these matters on forums. Again, it is just my opinion.

Much love to you Brittany!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys, Peek-A-Boo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2012 00:08 - 05 Jan 2012 13:55 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Brittany, no offense to your friend, but her overreaction won't help your situation. It's definitely NOT a demon. This is someone who is highly curious about you, and was thrilled to be able to figure out how to follow you out of the house. You can politely ask it to leave you alone or try to communicate in a civilized manner. You already know taunting and similar stupidity isn't going to get you anywhere good. I would also try smudging your room with sacred sage and nag champa incense. Lay it on heavy in the corner where your doggie growls. Hope this helps. ~Angela
Last edit: 05 Jan 2012 13:55 by Tresses Of Nephthys. Reason: spelling!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, Peek-A-Boo

More
05 Jan 2012 00:05 #3 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: What do you think?
So Britt,

It doesn't sound like what you have there is malicious, and I doubt you're dealing with anything demonic. Everything you have described does somewhat make me think perhaps it is some object you have. Since it started from nothing, but then is following you where ever you go.

It could be attached to you, or could even be someone visiting you perhaps for your own best interests. The fact that you do not feel anything negative from it, is a good sign. I would use caution exploring too much at present. The danger in "Investigating" something that is around you, or in your home is that its a bit like a marriage. You may end up disagreeing with each other, but you're still stuck together. So there is always the possibility of escalation. I would almost suggest perhaps getting assistance from a sensitive who can help you in this matter.

If you simply want validation for now, there is no harm in setting up a camera, video or EVP recorder. But I would use caution in starting too much of a dialog just yet, unless you start feeling not so positive about the whole thing. And then I would suggest claiming your space, and telling it to get back and that it is not welcome around you or your friends, family, or home.

What area do you live in? I'll see if we can find someone near you. We have several great sensitives on the system, and I'm sure some of them would be willing to help. Send me a private message, or E-mail This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll see if I can get you in touch with someone.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jan 2012 23:30 #4 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: What do you think?
do you think it is male or female I live in a vic. house that was built in 1800s and we are always hearing things and the dog will bark at something that appears not to be there we have seen our spirit its a boy about ten years old my wife and I and both my children before they left the house have all seen him there never was any fear of him in fact we feel sorry for the little guy and for some reason he gets comfort it's ok. I will share an experience that we had my wife and I was aruging in the dinning room which is about 20 feet from the sink when the hot water began running full blast that happened about 6years ago.

More
04 Jan 2012 22:03 #5 by Brittany_Elaine
kirlybab- Yeah, I would not try to Provoke anything. Just simply communicate to see what they want. And only if I felt safe about it of course.

Steven Matrix- Thank you for the advisement! And that's very true. That is what i feel like happening. They aren't trying to scare me but trying to get me to acknowledge that they are there.

norman glasser- I have lived there almost 5 years. Nothing new has been bought, brought in, moved, or removed recently at all. Weather was normal. Footsteps and voices at all times of the day. My Dog growling at my ceiling only in the late hours of the night. And I am not afraid because I am not being threatened.

raven-woods- No i do not mind you asking. =) Yes they are still in the Urn.

More
04 Jan 2012 16:54 #6 by HauntedSomerset
Hi Brittany,

I hope that you don't mind me asking, but are your mother's remains still inside of the urn that you keep in your bedroom?

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jan 2012 16:48 #7 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: What do you think?
I would replace light switch just for safety they only cost a couple of bucks.They are prone to act up just like you said. second forget science if you use science method you could not even prove Abe Lincoln exisited. You are a living person with a free will, spirit draws your energy in order to do things in the physical world you are in control not them.never try to contact spirit alone.unless you have become intuned to your spirit guide in which you need to test the guide. spirit can store energy in things also ? how long have you lived in house,have you brought anything in house that was used latey,what was the weather like when you had your encounter, what time of day was it,what was your emotions during the past few weeks,have you taken anything out of your surrounding or moved anything why do you not have any fear

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Jan 2012 16:16 #8 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: What do you think?

Brittany_Elaine wrote: I have always felt a presence while i'm at home, but I have only ever felt it while i'm in my bedroom. I hear footsteps in it while i'm downstairs, and knocks on my closet door. Occasionally i hear a voice, and it sounds distant, yet coming from the same room. It has never felt threatening or scary, just kind of there. A few weeks ago, however, my dog jumped off my bed in the middle of the night, "pointed" (as dogs do) at a corner of my bedroom ceiling and started growling. A real, mean, vicious growl that I've never heard her do before. I couldn't even get her to look away. It took me an hour to get her to calm down. Then last week, she did the same thing, at the same corner. And each time I had to turn on the light before she would stop growling at the ceiling like that. And even then, she would pace the floor, like she was waiting for something again. Well, last night I was at one of my friend's homes, and I walked out of the dining room, heard the light switch click, and the lights went out. That is not a flip switch or an automated switch. This is one you actually have to click up or down. I went back into the room and turned it on, and then about 30 minutes later, we are all sitting around the table talking, and the light switch clicks again and the light goes off. My friend said that had never happened before. Later while in the same room, my phone was on the the table (not on the edge) and it flew to the floor. And even later, I had my phone in between my knees while sitting sideways at the table, so i could help me friend, and it was plugged into it's charger. The bottom of the phone was upward so the charger port was upwards. Not easy to fall out, and we both watched as my charger disconnected, rose up, and then slammed to the floor. My friend ran out of the room yelling "There's a demon here!" ...which is ridiculous right now... I don't "feel" scared, but I can't tell if maybe one thing is following me around to other houses, there is something different at both houses, or maybe i'm just over reacting? I haven't done any actual investigations myself (yet). I've done a lot of research though; been researching and studying the paranormal since I was 14 (and there is still much more i have to learn). I wouldn't be scared or anything to get a recorder and try to speak with this. And I still try to see what things could be scientifically before I say it's activity. But some of this stuff has no explanation. I used to attribute the activity in my bedroom to my Mom's urn, who passed when I was 7. But now, i feel like something is following me. I am absolutely no professional, and would love any input or advice as to how i should communicate, IF it seems safe enough to communicate, if you think it's one entity, etc. What do you think?

Brittany:
You can contact Crystal Cross as he would be able to help put you in contact with those who can help.

It's nothing to be afraid of and it's a good thing that you aren't. It's quite possible that this spirit is just trying to communicate with you and wants you to know that they are there. It could be someone who was once close to you as well.

Talk to CC [you could send him a pm too] and he can advise you.

More
04 Jan 2012 16:03 #9 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: What do you think?
Coming from one ameatuere to another, I wouldn't show fear. In my experiences, it just gives them an excuse to do more.

Also, don't provoke it. I have seen too many negative things happen to those who provoke. I hate it when they do that on TV shows. I want to see them get what they are asking for sometimes.

You can try communication, but remember to keep yourself closed off to a point. You don't want to open yourself up for attack....

Take the steps you feel are right, but at the same time, don't be blind to what you are dealing with. Until you know what they can and can't do, don't take steps you can't back up...

Oh, and remember, they don't know for sure what you can really do either.

Believing is seeing.

More
04 Jan 2012 15:56 #10 by Brittany_Elaine
I have always felt a presence while i'm at home, but I have only ever felt it while i'm in my bedroom. I hear footsteps in it while i'm downstairs, and knocks on my closet door. Occasionally i hear a voice, and it sounds distant, yet coming from the same room. It has never felt threatening or scary, just kind of there. A few weeks ago, however, my dog jumped off my bed in the middle of the night, "pointed" (as dogs do) at a corner of my bedroom ceiling and started growling. A real, mean, vicious growl that I've never heard her do before. I couldn't even get her to look away. It took me an hour to get her to calm down. Then last week, she did the same thing, at the same corner. And each time I had to turn on the light before she would stop growling at the ceiling like that. And even then, she would pace the floor, like she was waiting for something again. Well, last night I was at one of my friend's homes, and I walked out of the dining room, heard the light switch click, and the lights went out. That is not a flip switch or an automated switch. This is one you actually have to click up or down. I went back into the room and turned it on, and then about 30 minutes later, we are all sitting around the table talking, and the light switch clicks again and the light goes off. My friend said that had never happened before. Later while in the same room, my phone was on the the table (not on the edge) and it flew to the floor. And even later, I had my phone in between my knees while sitting sideways at the table, so i could help me friend, and it was plugged into it's charger. The bottom of the phone was upward so the charger port was upwards. Not easy to fall out, and we both watched as my charger disconnected, rose up, and then slammed to the floor. My friend ran out of the room yelling "There's a demon here!" ...which is ridiculous right now... I don't "feel" scared, but I can't tell if maybe one thing is following me around to other houses, there is something different at both houses, or maybe i'm just over reacting? I haven't done any actual investigations myself (yet). I've done a lot of research though; been researching and studying the paranormal since I was 14 (and there is still much more i have to learn). I wouldn't be scared or anything to get a recorder and try to speak with this. And I still try to see what things could be scientifically before I say it's activity. But some of this stuff has no explanation. I used to attribute the activity in my bedroom to my Mom's urn, who passed when I was 7. But now, i feel like something is following me. I am absolutely no professional, and would love any input or advice as to how i should communicate, IF it seems safe enough to communicate, if you think it's one entity, etc. What do you think?

Time to create page: 0.411 seconds

Features