Login

Videos

Been away for a while

More
12 Dec 2011 03:00 #1 by crystalcross
Our thoughts are with both of you, and we're sending good wishes and prayers.

I think we all realize that as paranormal researchers we're all always susceptible to negative influences. But nobody ever anticipates any health issues, so they can be devastating at the very least. Try to keep a positive spirit, and we look forward to a time when you can again go forward and investigate.

Keep strong!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Dec 2011 02:56 #2 by Chris1GCPI
Hello everyone! I must apologize for my long absence. The last two months have been devastating for our team. Billy and I who are both leaders of the team have fallen on some bad times health wise. Billy has cancer and is currently undergoing chemo & radiation treatments daily for the past few weeks. I had knee surgery back in early November. It was supposed to be a cut & dry Arthroscopic knee surgery, but it wasn't. It turns out I have a rare bone disease called Osteochondritis Dissecans. The future prognosis is not very good. I will have to have more surgery, more time off from work, and more time away from doing paranormal cases.

I wish that I had better news to tell, but sadly I don't right now. We continue to support each other in our recovery process and with the help from our families & friends we will get though this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Features