Login

Videos

Old jail vid

More
19 Dec 2011 04:13 #1 by DementedWarlok
Replied by DementedWarlok on topic Re: Old jail vid
hi I just want to apoligize for my actions. I am so sorry. I have stated that in the wrong manor. The jail does not want pictures or video taken of the grafitti on the walls that is their main concern. I am sorry if i made anyone mad or offended anyone. I love this comunity and everyone on it weither our opionions are the same or different. I hope all of you that read this thread will accept my apology. Ghost N Haunts ROCKS! I love this place

Sorry
DW
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, irisheyes1223

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Nov 2011 02:08 #2 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: Old jail vid
I apologize if what I said was wrong. The original post didn't say anything about being ok to film in there. That's why I reacted the way I did. Had I known the entire story I may have acted differently. I wasn't trying to discredit anyone, I just was commenting on what was posted originally. It's fine that the videos were allowed, I wouldn't have commented had I known the whole story at the beginning.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, irisheyes1223

More
24 Nov 2011 21:44 #3 by DementedWarlok
Its cool I just won't post anything here anymore.

More
24 Nov 2011 21:21 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Old jail vid
Folks, let me say a few things. Although I don't condone DW's reaction to the original post, I do have to say that I've known him for quite some time and I know for a fact he's a very good investigator and only means the best things for the world of paranormal investigation. Whether or not it was right to record the video or not I can't say as I don't know all the circumstances around it. But when it comes to investigating, I know he knows his stuff. And I also know that he is respectful of the establishments where he investigates.

Focus on the problem, not the individual. Its Thanksgiving, can't we all just get along? If we can't get along as a society of paranormal investigators, how can we ever bring unity to the cause. Discuss your differences, but don't be quick to judge.

More
24 Nov 2011 21:17 #5 by bergenparanormal
Replied by bergenparanormal on topic Re: Old jail vid
Thank you. Who let "The Situation" on Ghosts & Haunts anyway?

More
24 Nov 2011 21:11 #6 by admin
Replied by admin on topic Re: Old jail vid
The above posts have been edited. I will not allow or stand for cussing in the forums or on the site.

We have a wide audience at a wide range of ages and that is just not needed. I'm a firm believer in freedom of speech and I try not to prevent individuals from voicing their opinion. But I do require not request a few things.

#1 - Absolutely no cussing.
#2 - Even if you may not agree with what someone posted, be respectful of their post. Its possible to share your opinion in a way that does not come across as a personal attack.
#3 - Absolutely no personal attacks on people especially members of this site.

We're all adults here, lets all act like it. This does not aim at any person, please don't feel it does.
It goes out to all involved, and any future individuals who may feel the need to express themselves in a way that does not respect other members of this site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ldyboxr

More
24 Nov 2011 17:21 #7 by irisheyes1223
Replied by irisheyes1223 on topic Re: Old jail vid
OK to clear things up. Me and dementedwarlok help run tours at this old jail. They don't want video out due to the artwork on the walls from the prisoners. He told the woman we work with he shot a little video of the jail not of the walls. As for the name calling and other stuff is unneeded. We have been doing this a long time and have been in the Paranormal community for over 10 years. So before you start shooting us down best find out the whole story. I don't down any paranormal group to each their own. But I will not stand for other calling people out and this type of stuff on here and I know crystalcross wont either.

More
24 Nov 2011 16:46 - 24 Nov 2011 21:04 #8 by DementedWarlok
to be completely honest I dont give a ###. I cuss and swear alot. if ya dont ###### like it go get ####### and dont look at what i post.
Last edit: 24 Nov 2011 21:04 by crystalcross. Reason: NOT ALLOWED!

More
24 Nov 2011 16:30 #9 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: Old jail vid
I have to agree here. BHPI has, like any other paranormal group, has experienced enough criticism from people who don't understand or accept what we do. People already do not respect us and see in public media that some groups run around and cuss and scream and provoke. This does NOTHING to help the field.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Karmastrophic

More
23 Nov 2011 07:37 #10 by DementedWarlok
Lol

Time to create page: 0.407 seconds

Features