• Steven Matrix
  • Steven Matrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Nov 2011 20:43 #1 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Oaklawn Cemetery/William & Nancy Ashley

TressesOfNephthys wrote: PS: YOU'RE TOO PICKY! haha

I don't have OCD...all the time. Lol.

I didn't notice that. I tried to look at the entire photo and still can't find it there; but your close-up helped me to see them.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2011 20:01 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
PS: YOU'RE TOO PICKY! haha

More
14 Nov 2011 19:54 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Attachments:

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Nov 2011 19:38 #4 by Steven Matrix

TressesOfNephthys wrote:

crystalcross wrote: Well, the face I saw turned out to be a circular branch when I zoomed in. But here are two figures that are seen in the photo.

Wow the second one, especially. Looks like a mother holding a child with another older child to her side.

I'm not seeing it Tress, which I think is a good thing. I wasn't crazy about the photo anyway. Lol.

More
14 Nov 2011 04:07 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys

crystalcross wrote: Well, the face I saw turned out to be a circular branch when I zoomed in. But here are two figures that are seen in the photo.

Wow the second one, especially. Looks like a mother holding a child with another older child to her side.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Nov 2011 01:29 #6 by Steven Matrix

crystalcross wrote: Oh wow, how did I miss this one? Oh I know why, ALBUM Steve, ALBUM! :)

Love it! Love It! Love It!

So many layers, its like a puzzle that can keep me busy for days. On the surface you have the natural beauty of the place. Every image you take seems to tell a story just in the imagery. Stunning as always.

But then when you look deeper (and you know I always do) I start to find little details. Would love to see the original. Because I see several people in the photo, was anyone actually there? I see a man on the platform, I see what looks like a dark "Grim Reaper" type of image. And also a face that does not look very friendly. Plethora of imagery. Great shot!

Thank you my friend for the kind words. I'll put a photo of this site in the album when I get a decent one. This photo really wasn't to my liking much. I didn't have time to go over to the Italian Club Cemetery today, so the wife and I hurried over to Oaklawn for this shot. I should have been over there a few hours earlier and the pic would have been better.

It's fall time, when can we get you guys over to Tampa for some spiritual fun?

More
14 Nov 2011 00:41 #7 by crystalcross
Well, the face I saw turned out to be a circular branch when I zoomed in. But here are two figures that are seen in the photo.

Attachments:

More
14 Nov 2011 00:33 #8 by crystalcross
Oh wow, how did I miss this one? Oh I know why, ALBUM Steve, ALBUM! :)

Love it! Love It! Love It!

So many layers, its like a puzzle that can keep me busy for days. On the surface you have the natural beauty of the place. Every image you take seems to tell a story just in the imagery. Stunning as always.

But then when you look deeper (and you know I always do) I start to find little details. Would love to see the original. Because I see several people in the photo, was anyone actually there? I see a man on the platform, I see what looks like a dark "Grim Reaper" type of image. And also a face that does not look very friendly. Plethora of imagery. Great shot!

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Nov 2011 00:08 #9 by Steven Matrix

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Beautiful as always

Thanks very much Tress. We're going back out there as I didn't have the conditions I wanted today. I'm going for another go of it as I wasn't blown away with this photo; it was OK. The mentioned couple are what made the photo work.

More
13 Nov 2011 23:40 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Beautiful as always

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds

Features