Login

Videos

A life changing experience.

More
26 Sep 2011 23:25 - 26 Sep 2011 23:32 #1 by Keith
Age 15 years old.

At 75 MPH on a rain slicked road a friend drove the car barefoot. As we headed down the long steep hill I said to slow down and he down shifted his wet foot slipping off the clutch pedal this put us into a slide and we headed towards a drain culvert which we hit at top speed. Across the old drive way was a 4 foot through Maple tree which we struck at a mark of ten feet off the ground. The scars are there today many decades later. They towed the car away from the accident in three pieces. He and I survived the crash though I had the worst of the injuries two broken shoulders and collar bones and the life flash of my short life before my eyes. From that day forth things were never the same. I had already known that I had some attraction to the unknown from events earlier on in my child hood but never had I known the experience of a Life flash experience that would be only a start to where this would take me. Never talking of any of these experiences, people never knew and yet today many don't yet know of what I see and feel during the “quiet time” of night fall.

My sleep time is 3 to 4 hours a night the rest of the time is spent in a different kind of mind frame. During those times I realize things are no different all these decades later than that day of flash memories. I sometimes wonder if what I am seeing is my life or someone else’s life playing out. Odd to you perhaps yet not so much to me anymore.

Anyhow that was the event that changed my life.

Keith
Last edit: 26 Sep 2011 23:32 by Keith.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2011 15:56 #2 by Keith
I had one at 15 years old. My life was flashed before my eyes in a mere second or two. All good and all bad was played back in my subconscious mind as clear as if I had relived each event once again.

I was wondering if anyone else had a life changing event or episode happen to them?

Keith

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Features