Login

Videos

Question about spirits and precious metals

More
26 Sep 2011 14:18 #1 by DameH
Two years ago I moved out of a house that I had lived in for 7 years, the home was haunted by a variety of spirits(two that I know of, 1 dog and 1 human)the house always had a very negative vibe, and the things that I experienced there will likely be with me for life.

Long story short, I couldn't stand it anymore, and I rented a cheap, small apartment in another town 17 miles away, I thought that the paranormal activity would cease once I left, but I have been wrong.

Things were quiet for about a year at my current place, but then the weird stuff started happening again.

The first weird experience I had was that I was in the living area, watching tv, for some reason something compelled me to look towards the kitchen, I saw an orb the size of a golf ball drop down from the ceiling next to the refrigerator, it was oddly colored, dark grey with a black rim.

After that is when things started to kick up again, or "get weird" as I like to say, I would hear what sounded like an old fashioned announcer talking on a radio when I slept at night, car doors opening and closing when noone was there, and the oddest of all, I could hear what sounded like dial up internet tweeting and twirping late at night(I use DSL internet, noone in the complex has dial up).

And then my cat started acting weird, he would sit on my lap for HOURS on end(this is a Maine Coon, he is big, and can make your lap a little sore after awhile)I was worried due to his advanced age that he was sick.

And then one day my normally loving cat bit at my neck when I was holding him, and snapped off a sterling silver chain that I was wearing(I always wear a cross).

And then after that, he went back to the normal, loving cat that he had always been.

The second incident involved a small silver band ring that I have owned for 10 years, it is decorated with the Christian "Jesus fish" motif, one day it dissapeared, I thought the cat had stolen it, so I went on with my life.

But then the ring turned up hidden in the small side pocket of a desktop organizer, which was weird, because I only kept the ring right in front of the tv at night.

It's just me and the cat living here, so noone else could have moved it.

I started wearing the ring again, and each time I wore it small, bad luck things would happen(almost getting hit by a car, so forth)I got scared and stopped wearing it.

I found another little silver ring, and started wearing it, and you guessed it, it dissapeared, returned and now I won't wear it.

And then a few weeks ago the broken silver chain turned up inside the back pocket of a pair of jeans that I didn't own when my cat originally broke it.

So, my question is, can a spirit become attracted to precious metals? More importantly, sterling silver? I have gold and fake metal jewelry laying around, but only the silver pieces were targeted.

Also, what does a grey/black trimmed orb mean?

I am so sorry for the long post!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds

Features