Login

Videos

New paranormal based reality series!?

More
13 Aug 2011 05:12 #1 by gnhadmin
<
Jelous - but yeah man, congrats still? hmmm, nah I guess I wouldn't do it anyway, am Ceremonial after all and THIS IS Occult, so secretive none of my biz. As for me sorry dunno the guy can't help.

Regards

KK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2011 04:32 #2 by Chris1GCPI
So I start going through my emails tonight after work when I come across a winner.

Here's part of the email:

"Hi Chris,

I wanted to contact you to ask if you have any paranormal cases that you have worked on in the recent past or are currently working on with human-spirit activity where the clients / families want resolution in the situation beyond the documentation of activity in the home.

I have been tasked to find cases for a new paranormal-based reality TV show for a major network that focus’s the series cast/team work in helping individuals and families resolve paranormal activity so they can live in peace. We already have a team / cast for the show that has many years of paranormal investigation experience on both the technical side and the intuitive side. "

It came with an attachment including a casting call letter and some other forms.
Could this be for real!? The email was sent from a David Harvey, Associate producer.
Has anyone ever heard of him?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds

Features