Login

Videos

childhood haunted house

More
13 Aug 2011 04:36 #1 by gnhadmin

searchursoul wrote: My first feeling was a young child that resides upstairs, harmless...yes but can also be menacing. I also got the feeling of pacing on the front porch, possibly an older male. For whatever reason these two reside here and dont plan on leaving any time soon. They love this home and will make their presences known when they feel it is being disrespected in the house. I think they are there to protect the property and live harmoniously with your family. Also my name is Celeste. :)

If you are THE Celeste that I speak of... then we are next of kin, family and YOU ARE my progenitor, to the whole lineage.... anyway yeah entities? I feel something bad there, like from a moat canal or worse, swamp thing. Very bad and wet, moisty, slush like... drowned? also Celeste can you do a full scan of the outside, I feel the Apache's are from some tribe that is trying to help with this place, I couldn't see the shaman, only the few warrior/priests that reside there on the porch and try to seal it off from the outside... it feeds, and grows on emotion... there is a corpse burried... dismembered, mauled, mutilated, cut to bits and burried, sprayed all over the lawn...ish... sorry channeling, not even attached today I guess Celeste is shielding me now :)... hmm yes she tells me you're the one she incarnated just few days ago :) welcome mom :)... ok so with that, get some holy man to concecrate the ground, I Feel bad mojo coming, bad ju ju and all. Hmm so good now.

Also Celeste, ring of Atlantis... I'll get one... and regards from Lemuria, they also miss you tons!

KK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2011 03:34 #2 by fayefaye1306
I first looked at these pictures last night...and it looks like someone is standing upstairs in both pictures. The first one is kinda hazy, but the second one definitely looks like a person. It kinda looks like a child or a teenager.

But if your mother is acting violently odd, I would suggest getting some help. =[ It may try to hurt her. I've had some experience with unfriendly entities and they can really do some damage.

I hope everything works out for the best with you.

More
13 Aug 2011 03:11 #3 by searchursoul
My first feeling was a young child that resides upstairs, harmless...yes but can also be menacing. I also got the feeling of pacing on the front porch, possibly an older male. For whatever reason these two reside here and dont plan on leaving any time soon. They love this home and will make their presences known when they feel it is being disrespected in the house. I think they are there to protect the property and live harmoniously with your family. Also my name is Celeste. :)

More
12 Aug 2011 03:47 #4 by gnhadmin
Get a Shaman, Priest, Reverend, Clergyman, anyone who can cleans it! NOW! It is important, the apache are there to keep it "inside" it is a bad spirit, very bad, might be even one of the fallen, seems like it but also it is weird he would expose himself so freely, there has to be a powersource for that yes, your mom has been possesed. Tooo long the hard way, I never got that bad, I got only haunted. Anyway pray a lot, get a rosary AND PRAY for your mother, if you want her back from the land of the damned. Also your mom needs A lot OF HELP. Do whatever necessary to get her away from that GOD FORSAKEN place. It gives me the chills. Also basic act, this is how plot should be parted.

Anyway the voice? yeah Celeste, she is there to help she will fend of the spirit if you ask her, talk to her as if she was the cop you weret he victim?

KK

More
12 Aug 2011 03:08 #5 by Renee
Replied by Renee on topic Re: childhood haunted house
It was a pleasant voice, like it was telling me it was ok. but seemed like it wanted to help me, wanted to know what all has happend in this house. Ive wondered if my mom is possessed or just crazy. mental illness runs i my family and my mother started drinking about 10 yrs ago, and when i look at her it looks like someone else looking at me. she scares me and does not remember the next day, we've gotten into fights where ive hit her to get her away from me and my kids before. nothing they have eveer seen before and i hope they never do again. she talks like the devil in a scruffy voice, crawls on the floor, i want nothing to do with her when shes like that. if it were not for what a wonderful mother she has been to me my entire life i would have left long ago. If it were not for her and the love she gave me growing up , i would not know how to love my children the way i do. i live across the road from her, everytime ive moved her health has gotten bad or something has happened to push me right back here. I do get scared of her, if she came over to my house acting crazy i would not open the door to try to talk to her because she is someone else. i dont know if its the house or her.

More
11 Aug 2011 13:37 #6 by gnhadmin
I'm ascending but it might've been two of peop... well entities, one is KORA, the other is Celeste... I think it was Celeste this time. Can you describe the voice? more details? Close your eyes, think of a blue rock and think/focus to see more around it? do you see the meadow? is it a rocky desert? is the sun shining?

Regards

KK

Don't be scared, nothing to worry about ;) trust me ;D

More
11 Aug 2011 02:28 #7 by Renee
Replied by Renee on topic Re: childhood haunted house
after i read your reply i went to bed, as i was just about to sleep i heard a female voice echo in my head " I Know your scared!" my eyes pooped wide open. did you say that to me? i was feeling a weird energy but it started making my head hurt so i kept thinking leave me alone till it passed and i did get some sleep.

More
08 Aug 2011 05:33 #8 by gnhadmin
At first I thought I saw two, but no, I seen three apache warriors, mincing about, nothing else, it looks healthy, I think you tread on their ground, they just maintain the hous really and would gladly go if discharged, you need to find a shamna, watch out, things may or may not get a bit nasty, so yeah keep it cool. Also spirits are unstelled cause some of the things in the house wear important and or are used by someone.

Best of luck

Also I feel there is more you would like to keep to youtself.

KK

More
08 Aug 2011 04:19 #9 by Renee

this is a picture of my childhood home, it was built around 1870, and laid dormaint for at least 30 years with no widows doors. sold for taxes to a judge, who sold to my parents in the 80's. we did all repairs ourselves and made of it our home. i was going into 5th grade when we made the home livable. both of my parents have seen orbs, heard things, etc. me and both of my sisters have heard things through the house.You can hear someone walking the hallway at night. doors shut, but nothing bad has happened. My parents argued alot, which caused the lights to flicker sometimes, but we had to live there so we started trying to ignore all occurances out of fear. things have happened with the grandkids now, and i have been trying to spend all my time lately seeing if anyone has died in this house. ive heard stories but never got full names as a kid. is there anything you get when looking at the picture of the home at all? i was just curious, records in this area havent helped alot, graves are scattered at numerous cemetaries, but have not found out who all has lived and or died here before.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.447 seconds

Features