Login

Videos

Darkness and the Paranormal

More
13 Aug 2011 03:26 #1 by searchursoul
hey ut! sorry to hear you are battling the darkness. Just keep in mind that darkness can't survive in light. Any negative thoughts that come from fear, turn them around into positive thoughts from light and raise your vibration. It can't live there. I wish you well and you know I'm a warrior spirit so if you need any help with the battle just let me know. Good luck. u will be okay as long as u remember who's in control. xoxo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
08 Aug 2011 05:27 #2 by gnhadmin
*Huggles* aww man, tis cool, and yeah tell me about it, I've been getting hits since I started "wasting" black mages maybe 2 weeks ago, I think they don't like it, just a couple of hours ago some midget, tough one tried to grind me down, but fortunately (Archangel Michael thank you!) I made it, was tough cause he took me by surprise, he was very rapid and vivd, I personally think this is a message - "don't mess with us" and frankly, I never subdue to *kiddy* talk, snotty little "black m's" can sh.ve it really, I am here to deal with those. So yeah! To the point

Listen, whatever you may need, I can provide serious help, just tell me, PM me, whatever you are by far not alone, not as long as I or anyone else who gives a "damm'" is here to aid you. Don't fret, just ask is all I'm saying. Cheerio!

More
07 Aug 2011 23:26 #3 by undertaker1
Over the last couple of weeks i have realized that darkness plays a big role in life itself. This isn't something that only affects us with abilities but can do it too anyone even if not involved with the paranormal. When things bring you down and make you weak you are always suceptible to this darkness.I myself have felt it's affects for a couple weeks now. The stresses of life can bring anyone down and that is the weak state that evil looks for. It has grown alot inside of me recently. I have had illness, pain, and alot of problems with life itself due to the darkness. It has many ways of affecting you and you may not even realize it until your told by someone or you see it for yourself.
The thing is when you do manage to figure this out is too help try to get rid of this quickly. The darkness can surround you but also leave you open too more horriffic things in life. It isn't a easy thing to get rid of but you have to fight. This past week has been a test and has been pure hell. I am now fighting back and feeling better but far from winning just yet.
My point to this is too let you all know it can and will happen. If you don't have support from someone to get you through this than it will be a very tough battle alone. I just want to let you all know we are here for support as well as just chatting and things. If it wasn't for some of you here i would have given up and lost. Even though the fight hs just begun i know i will win because of me and those of you that are friends and care. So thank you all for your help and support. This website is a home for many of us and we need to use it for anything we can to get through anything in life. Doesn't have to be paranormal to get help just ask.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost-Fairy

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds

Features