Login

Videos

question

More
10 Aug 2011 14:17 #1 by shysterlynn
Replied by shysterlynn on topic Re: question
Thank you sooooooo much for your email addy !!!! mine is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.:)-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Aug 2011 00:46 #2 by CleParanormal
Replied by CleParanormal on topic Re: question
Any time you need help, I'm here for ya. The work email to my investigation team is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. if you need anything.

More
09 Aug 2011 10:42 #3 by shysterlynn
Thank you for sharing with me it really is amazing how many other ppl are out there who are willing to help another :)

More
08 Aug 2011 23:41 #4 by CleParanormal
I can tell you that it is hard growing up without a father, mine is around just never wanted me but wanted my brother, but I'm a better person for it. I got my mom and that is good enough for me. And I always had a pet so I always had someone to play with. :)

More
08 Aug 2011 11:08 #5 by shysterlynn
Yes Justin will always have me he is my world !! I will always do everything I can to make him know I love him and support him no matter what in this life -I also know how it feels to have a void my biological father is not in my life and I have issues till this day however I deal with it and live my life as best I can ... I thank you very much for your reply all the replies I get I appreciate sooo much !!

More
08 Aug 2011 11:03 #6 by shysterlynn
Thank you -seriously thank you -I hope Justin has children who are just like him he is a great human being -as far as him having an issue later on in life with all this I will be right by his side as well I hope his future gf/wife will be :)

More
08 Aug 2011 03:43 #7 by CleParanormal
I'm not a sensitive, just someone who grew up in a one parent home. As a kid my dad never wanted me either and it did hurt and at times it does bother me today, but I know my Mom always wanted me and we are really close. Just keep giving him the love and support he needs and he will be okay. He may be angry with his father, but not with you. Hang in there, you kid will always be thankful he has you.

More
07 Aug 2011 23:04 #8 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: question
It is a shame. But who needs him it looks as though your son is happy. He will have a issue with this at some point in life but it won't be bad it will actually help him with his children.

More
07 Aug 2011 23:01 #9 by shysterlynn
You hit it right on the head !!! thank you so much !! It is such a shame though :(

More
07 Aug 2011 22:47 #10 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: question
I don't feel that he does think of him at all unfortunately. When i look at the photo i get the vision of him pretty much saying he doesn't have a son. But he also seems to blame you for this not himself. It seems kind of like a coverup when he talks to people saying you won't let him see him.

Time to create page: 0.442 seconds

Features