Login

Videos

Can you identify this entity?

More
29 Jul 2011 17:33 #1 by gnhadmin
I think all that it needed was compassion, it/he/she killed it/her/himself and was trapped in the doorway, suicidals are really bad cases but they rarely ever harm anyone, it is agression directed at themselves they are very gentle. And no problem I like to help, I feel a debt towards universe for all the good that I recieved, even though I was told I went through shit and hell and am still acting as if nothing happend, call it a trait of character. :) No probs, glad to be of service, I like to be useful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jul 2011 17:11 #2 by steelreality

P.I. Christophe Kay wrote: Bathtub, water, electric device - poof, you got yourself a sucidal smelling of electric. Just trying to help.

You did help! Thank you! I followed your advice. When the house fell still for the evening, I spoke to it as if it were here, asked it to leave, and meditated while focusing on the blue stone.

It seems, at least at this point, that it may have helped. The entity did not retun last night. The house was quiet.

More
29 Jul 2011 06:14 #3 by gnhadmin
Bathtub, water, electric device - poof, you got yourself a sucidal smelling of electric. Just trying to help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelreality

More
28 Jul 2011 23:01 #4 by steelreality

P.I. Christophe Kay wrote: Sounds like a goblin, but electrical? mabe elemental only thing, how. Also I sensed it it didn't seem hostile but it is looking for something, better stay safe and bansih it with laugh then focus eyes on different object or think intensely about a blue round stone. That's my take.

Maybe the electrical smell was coincidental. Don't know. Never had that smell in the house before! I will try to figure it out tonight if it returns. I will try to banish and focus on the stone.

Thank you, Chris!

More
28 Jul 2011 22:59 #5 by steelreality

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Hmmmm...alien? Honestly, no idea! Never heard something like that before.

Thanks for the help, anyway, Tresses! Ive never seen anything like this before either! Only describing as I saw it.

More
28 Jul 2011 21:40 #6 by gnhadmin
Sounds like a goblin, but electrical? mabe elemental only thing, how. Also I sensed it it didn't seem hostile but it is looking for something, better stay safe and bansih it with laugh then focus eyes on different object or think intensely about a blue round stone. That's my take.

More
28 Jul 2011 18:10 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Hmmmm...alien? Honestly, no idea! Never heard something like that before.

More
28 Jul 2011 18:03 #8 by steelreality
Definitely not an animal! I have 2 spirit dogs that visit. This is not anything like that at all! This is humanoid form, but not decidedly human in nautre. I only got a view of legs. Bi-pedal for sure. Not human looking legs...more peachy colored pale...almost wet looking (shiny & hairless), feet were not discernable, just legs, say from mid thigh area down, runing in tight steps at lightening speed. It was only for a split second that I caught that sight. I have the image locked in memory.

More
28 Jul 2011 17:43 - 28 Jul 2011 17:47 #9 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Did you get a look or an idea of the shape? I wonder if it's an animal you've been seeing. We used to have a shadow cat in my house that scared the crap out of my cats on a constant basis lol. Our oldest kitty, before we had any other cats, used to be very antsy and would chew electrical wires. If this is an animal you're seeing, perhaps the poor thing got into electrical wires and zapped itself. That would explain the burnt electrical smell.
Last edit: 28 Jul 2011 17:47 by Tresses Of Nephthys. Reason: add content

More
28 Jul 2011 15:02 #10 by steelreality
It was about 2:00 am when I first started seeing it so it was pretty dark in the house except for the table where I was sitting. I noticed, actually, dark shadowns on the ceiling that dissapated quickly, then white flashes like flickers of a spotlight in the dark spaces between rooms and in hallways. I then began looking more intently to see if I could catch sight of little guy. I then saw a quick flash of what appeared to be legs of some sort. It appeard to have form at that point, not just a shadow figure. Either it seemed to go from shadow to form, or I had 2 entities in here.

I spoke to it. I asked it if there were anything I could do for it? I asked if it needed anything. I asked it to come out of the shadows and make itself known. I assured it I was not afraid and that it should not fear me either. I got nothing.

So, my assumption is that it is just a michevious but nonmalevolent entity hanging around. I have seen the same shadows and white flashes before in the house at night, so I am positive that it either resides here or comes here often for some reason.

Any answers would be appreciated. If this and I will be sharing the same space, i would like to know how to address it and what possibly it is looking for so that I can be of help.

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Features