Login

Videos

Investigation done in my home

More
11 Sep 2011 05:23 #1 by crystalcross
If you have some EVP's try to upload them in MP3 file format. That way they get the brand new sound file player I just added to the system. Makes viewing EVP's much nicer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Sep 2011 02:44 - 11 Sep 2011 03:00 #2 by shanwvr88
I really wish I had a computer so i'm gonna see what I can do about uploading the evidence from the investigation. We caught some evps and a few pictures and we also had multiple K2 spikes and also spikes in response to questions. We also did a pendulum session as well and got responses that matched some of the claims of goings on in my apartment witnessed by myself and my young children. There is activity here but based on captured evidence we don't believe it to be malicious. Some other occurrences were that one digital camera went through 3and brand new sets of high quality batteries. She put them, turned the camera on and shot a pic and then the batteries died. Also one of the other handheld digital cameras that runs on a rechargable batteries was completely charged beforehand and when he turned it on it died. We also had a lightbulb decide to turn on by itself.
Last edit: 11 Sep 2011 03:00 by shanwvr88. Reason: additional information

More
08 Sep 2011 03:42 #3 by shanwvr88
Thanks Leslie! I can't wait either Lisha! With everything that went on that night and other things that have happened since, I very much want to know where

More
08 Sep 2011 03:40 #4 by LishaM01
Can't wait to see what they turn up

More
08 Sep 2011 03:39 #5 by LeslieAValentin
Good luck Shan

More
08 Sep 2011 03:04 #6 by shanwvr88
Hey everybody! I know it's been a bit of a wait but I received a message from the paranormal group that investigated my apartment. They're coming to see me on friday at 5pm to go over and give me copies of the evidence they collected. I will definitely be on later that evening to let you all know what they found.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Jul 2011 14:10 #7 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: Investigation done in my home

shanwvr88 wrote: Still waiting for the results but i've had something very strange happen tonight. Once at about 8:20pm and again at 11:25pm, my car started itself. My vehicle has a remote starter in it and you have to push 2 buttons on the remote to start it. My keys were on the top of my refrigerator and the first time nobody was in my apartment and the second time i was downstairs cleaning while the kids were sleeping. I can't find any reasonable explanation for it. Now i'm very anxious to see what they caught during the investigation.

Since then by what you say, seems to have a reasonable explanation. I for one will not see it. I hope we keep abreast of the results of this investigation, as it really is very interesting friend. Good luck

More
21 Jul 2011 03:54 #8 by shanwvr88
Still waiting for the results but i've had something very strange happen tonight. Once at about 8:20pm and again at 11:25pm, my car started itself. My vehicle has a remote starter in it and you have to push 2 buttons on the remote to start it. My keys were on the top of my refrigerator and the first time nobody was in my apartment and the second time i was downstairs cleaning while the kids were sleeping. I can't find any reasonable explanation for it. Now i'm very anxious to see what they caught during the investigation.

More
17 Jul 2011 23:12 #9 by undertaker1
awsome cant wait to see what they got

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jul 2011 22:47 #10 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Investigation done in my home
Awesome Shan!

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Features