Login

Videos

Paranormal 101 - Intro

More
25 May 2011 12:31 #1 by Melissa
Replied by Melissa on topic Paranormal 101 - Intro
This sounds VERY interesting. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2011 05:12 #2 by crystalcross
Thanks to everyone! I also look forward to what the next few weeks and months will bring. And I hope by the time we're through with this feature we'll have a bunch of new explorers out there seeking the truth.

More
19 Mar 2011 02:32 #3 by irisheyes1223
Awesome!!!Chuckdaddy and thank you for coming back here for your paranormal fix just like the rest of us!!!!!!!!!!! Make sure you keep coming back . me and demented are still going through our evps from waverly LOL i have about 30 so far and still 1 more 1hr to listen to LOL!!!

More
18 Mar 2011 19:25 #4 by Chuckdaddy
I'm excited. I have finally found a group I can discuss things with and learn from. I've been waiting for this for along time. THANKS ALL!

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Mar 2011 18:43 #5 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Paranormal 101 - Intro
Strap in gentlemen, this is going to be a fun ride!

More
18 Mar 2011 14:49 #6 by crystalcross

Steve wrote: ....is educating the public as to the existence of spirits who still exist among us.

Steve, you hit one of the future topics right on the head. Actually there are a variety or reasons that people become (or may become) investigators. And honestly not all investigators may believe the same things or be in it for the same reasons. And one thing that we want to make sure to share here at Ghosts & Haunts is that, whatever your particular reason or motivation is, its not right or wrong. And regardless of the motivation or beliefs we can all still share in our pooled experiences and resources.

Whether someone is here to communicate with the unseen, to seek proof, to seek truth, to disprove the existence of ghosts, to prove the existence of ghosts, to find answers for something you've experienced, to seek spiritual enlightenment, to test your abilities, whatever the reason... It still boils down to that we are all seeking the same thing, for different reasons. And it is my personal opinion that nobody's reason is more or less valid than the next person's. Someone who believes in life after death is just as valuable as someone who does not. Strictly because if you go into an investigation with just one point of view, you may focus on just one thing. Where as if you have diverse views, you may get many different takes on something and end up with a closer stab at what actually lurks in the unknown.

That's why when you look even on more well known investigation groups, you'll see that from group to group there will be different focuses. Sometimes on the empirical evidence only, sometimes on the lead of a psychic or sensitive, sometimes bringing in spiritual aspects. I just do not want anyone who comes to this site to feel that their reason for being here is any less valid than anyone else's.

We have a great growing community of members, and they are all great resources in their own way.

More
18 Mar 2011 14:42 #7 by DementedWarlok
right on steve you couldnt put any better! to all the guests of the site please get a log in name and join us for our disscussions we would like to hear from you!. also we are planning a Q&A set for sunday about our experience at Waverly Hills and hope to see all the new faces in the room as we share our paranormal experiences. since this site supports web cams and audio this will be a fun event. I will be planning on a time here soon so keep a eye out. I would like to find a universal time so everyone can hopefully join us.

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Mar 2011 14:18 #8 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Paranormal 101 - Intro
This is a very good idea you guys have come up with. I think the most important aspect of paranormal investigations is educating the public as to the existence of spirits who still exist among us. You guys are helping others to become a voice for those [spirits] who cannot tell the world they are still here. Well done.

More
18 Mar 2011 10:46 #9 by Edrut_ScssrHnds
Ever sincthat day at my friend's brother in law's office and we heard the singing ivbeen interested in investigations. Looking forwarded to the articles.

More
18 Mar 2011 06:28 #10 by DementedWarlok
i totally support the transition from a spectator to a doer. I watched so many paranormal shows in my life and always said i want to do that. its one thing to watch it on tv its a whole nother world to actually do it. its fun, and also you learn about history and some local groups even get into gravestone restoration. I cannot wait to see how many people make the transition from a spectator to a doer. Happy Hauntings!
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Features