Login

As a psychic, which is your best “ambient”?

More
28 Jun 2011 15:07 #1 by MariaIgneri

As you described it now, your "ambient" is actually tropical asian in a way, due to the Nag Champa. Google that incense, and from wikipedia, Nag champa - Wikipedia,

" Indian incenses containing Plumeria, known in the West as Frangipani, have Champa in their name. Champa incenses contain a semi-liquid resin, "halmaddi," taken from the Ailanthus Malabarica tree, which gives them their characteristic grey color and damp texture: halmaddi is hygroscopic. The resin also contains a psychoactive beta-carboline. Nag Champa contains a large proportion of sandalwood. "

You also need the forest touch, which coincedes with the sandalwood part of this Nag Champa incense. Now, which kind of forest you prefer? Tropical Rainforest or more Northern Hemisphere forests? Like celtic feeling forests? You only know the answer to this.

Surprising for me was that what they call Plumeria, is what we call here "Ramo de Novia" (Bridal Bouquet). Here in the Caribbean, single women mostly, prepare a very elaborated potion or wash, to just poured it all over us, for finding a husband/companion, good luck, prosperity and so on. This one is a hoot. Works better than it feels when u pour it on you from head to toes. "Ramo de Novia" (Bridal Bouquet) is also used to cleanse your home of negative vibrations, when used just as a flower bouquet in your living, has an awesome strong smell that will spread out all the house.

Truly love this interchange among psychics.

Thanks for this reply.

Hugs,

Maria :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jun 2011 14:16 #2 by MariaIgneri
A native american "ambient", nice:) Thanks for your reply.

Hugs,

More
28 Jun 2011 13:23 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I used to have a spot in my backyard where there was a fire pit that had one longer branch that never seemed to burn in it that I used to use like a shelf for candles, then surround the area with Nag Champa. I have a friend that crossed in 2002 who is my connection on the Otherside, and he will tease me for having those things, but they make me comfortable. Unfortunately for me now, that was where my kids' swing went in, and I've yet to find another nice spot in my yard.

More
28 Jun 2011 11:47 #4 by undertaker1
I use alot of native american music. I am part Cherokee and the drums and chants or even flutes relax me and help concentrate. I don't use this much unless i am having a bad vision day. Normally just a simple meditation is enough for me to start a reading.

More
28 Jun 2011 11:23 #5 by MariaIgneri
more asian or oriental style "ambient", nice :) Thanks for your reply.

Hugs,

More
28 Jun 2011 10:54 #6 by dancingwater
Maria,
Whenever a friend asks me for a reading, it doesn't really matter where or when I am, if I am plugged in then I just know what it is they are supposed to hear and it goes on from there. What makes me feel more open and plugged in is some nice- for lack of a better word- new age music, some Nag Champa incense, and a thoroughly smudged and cleansed space. I used to use Tarot to help me focus but I don't really need that anymore....

More
28 Jun 2011 10:01 #7 by MariaIgneri
Thanks for the welcoming. :)

More
28 Jun 2011 09:50 #8 by dannykinns
Thank you and I hope to hear more from you soon Maria! And welcome to GnH family!!

More
28 Jun 2011 09:23 #9 by MariaIgneri
Hi Danny, nice "ambient" :) Seems to be the most common one, at least in the occidental and European regions.

Hugs and Thanks for your reply

Maria ;)

More
28 Jun 2011 09:04 #10 by dannykinns
Hi Maria!
My 'ambient' environment when I give readings is also during the night or when the stars and moon shows. For some reason, I feel more insightful and more broad in meditative state. The only other time I can give readings if I had to is during the morning-afternoon in my room with the window open and fresh breeze blowing; the natural light also gives me a more clearer and inspirational feeling.
:cheer:

- Danny

Time to create page: 1.045 seconds

Features