Login

Help me please :D need some advice

More
26 Jun 2011 04:52 #1 by undertaker1
Once you get too this point you will know right away. It becomes a very easy thing to do and very helpful. Just try to keep journal so when you are done meditating you can write down what you see while meditating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2011 03:54 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
just a matter of getting blood to flow to the area. try gently tapping your fingers on which chakra you'd like to open. you should feel a buzzing there right away.

More
26 Jun 2011 03:28 #3 by GhostHunter02
how do u concentrate? like U concentrate first in your top of your head ? what do you mean by thinking about your head.. sorry im confused .. and im so interested thats why ..

and how i will know if my chakra is open already?

More
26 Jun 2011 03:23 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
And this is a repost from a thread I posted a few days ago. Probably a good idea in the future to go through the threads and read them so we don't have to keep reposting the same stuff over and over.

If you are a sensitive and looking to hone into your abilities, practicing trance meditation is the way to go.

What it does:

The Otherside operates on a much higher vibrational frequency than we do. Being able to control your vibrations and raise them closer to theirs effectively thins the veil between you and them, and if you get great at it, you should be able to stand on the threshold and talk to those who've crossed face to face. It also helps to raise your energy when you are about to perform seances, cleansings, spirit rescues (and in my case, spell work), so that you will be able to talk more directly with spirits without having to rely so heavily on other tools. It is also good for healing your aura and making it easier for you to gain access to the white light.

How you can do it:

Find a quiet place. For me it needs to be extremely quiet. With a husband, two kids and three cats that's not so easy nowadays, so I definitely like to take advantage on nights I can get when everything in the house is still. I used to have a meditation tape (yes TAPE) back in the day that was really great at getting me to focus. Where it's gone since then, who really knows, but if you have one or can get one, their really helpful. I've been hunting around for an App for the iPhone but haven't had much luck. Will let you all know when I do.

Start at your feet and work your way up to the top of your head SLOWLY letting all the muscles in your body relax. Count backwards from 10, 10 being the tips of your toes and 1 being your eyes, and once you relax your entire body and reach #1, let your eyes roll back into your head. It is really hard not to let yourself drift off to sleep, but you cannot. If you fall asleep you leave yourself vulnerable, so don't let yourself fall asleep. I fell asleep once and woke up by landing in my bed. No need to work up nerves about it, that would be counter intuitive. Just focus. Really hard but really very worth it.

If you can get to this perfect point of focus and vibration, the veil between here and there should wash away. It will take lots of practice. Don't lose hope.

WHAT TO EAT:

Very important! When I plan to get myself into a trance, it's sometimes an all-day affair. Stick to high-vibrational foods. These are foods that are mostly water. They are the easiest to digest. A lot of energy in the body goes to digestion--when digesting, a large percentage of your blood flows into the vessels surrounding the digestive tract waiting to bring food to the other parts of your body. For trance though, this isn't such a good thing. You want that blood available to flow to your brain and chakras.

You want to avoid foods that sit around taking a while to digest. Things like red meat, pork, and cheese. Others to avoid would be starchy foods like white rice, pasta and bread. Avoid fried foods. Avoid foods that tend to upset your system. If you have problems with things like cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, cabbage, and cauliflower, or beans and other legumes, then avoid them. Also, no spicy foods. Above all, no alcohol or drugs of any kind. And drink lots of water. I would recommend not eating anything within 3 hours of meditation (of course unless that's not medically advisable). Try not to eat anything heavier than chicken or fish that day. I will stress, these are my guidelines for the day of. You do not need to eat this way all the time.

Actually, years ago (15 years old) I became a vegetarian. When people ask me why, I give the very typical answers about ethical eating, environment, health, etc. In truth, those are the reasons I stuck with being a vegetarian. I became a vegetarian in the first place because I found that because I was focusing on eating lightly so much for the purposes of being able to do trance meditation that my body could no longer tolerate heavy foods. I probably couldn't before that; focusing on what I was eating likely served to shine a spotlight on the issue. Do you need to be a vegetarian, absolutely not. Would I love if you did? Hell yeah! But I digress...

After coming out of the meditation state (this is a good idea whether or not you are doing a trance), eat a little something. Start with some herbal tea and a few crackers, and after a little while, work your way up to a more substantial snack. Don't go crazy eating right afterward. Let your body ease itself back to its normal state.

Does this work?

Hell yeah, why would I be up at midnight typing all of this if I haven't proven this to work. When I was heavy into doing trance (around age 15/16) I had a vision (not a dream, trust me, I was not asleep) where a person that had crossed over brought me a little girl and told me she was my daughter. I was able to see my daughter sitting across from me, looking much like she does now at four years old. And this was a full 9 years before she was born. I even gave her the name that was given to me at the time of my vision. A name I would have never even thought of on my own.

Results may vary and if anyone tries this, let me know what comes of it.

More
26 Jun 2011 03:20 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I'll repost my response from your previous thread:

Try this: the middle pillar exercise. It will activate the chakras of the body. Once you learn to control your chakras more, you will be able to get energy to flow certain ways in your body. It helps with attracting positive energy and getting rid of negative energy, especially if you are trying to get to sleep.

Concentrate on these spots of your body in this order:

Crown chakra (top of your head)
Third eye chakra (forehead)
Throat chakra (throat)
Heart chakra (heart)
Solarplexis chakra (for men, more near the stomach, for woman a little lower, more uterus level)

Once all the chakras have been activated one by one, you've completed the pillar. Now try to see if you can get energy to flow back and forth between them like a loop. Experiment by closing some and opening others. You will find that you can draw in energy out of one and push energy out of another simultaneously. This is good for cleaning out your energy.

More
26 Jun 2011 03:12 #6 by GhostHunter02
How to Open our chakras?
How to medidate properly?
:cheer:
how many days or months can my third eye open?

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds

Features