Login

Who likes Chip Coffey as much as I do?

More
26 Jun 2011 03:23 #11 by Teri_83
I like Chip a lot, but not as much as I used to. His readings and events are too expensive, he's unavailable. I first became a fan because I thought that maybe he would be. I love his faithfulness. I love that he's not afraid to stand up when it's necessary, but he does seem to be like a typical celeb now. :unsure:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jun 2011 03:07 #12 by searchursoul
Attended his seminar down in miami a month or two ago and while it was pretty entertaining. He's a good time and doens't apologize for anything.I love how secure he is within himself. It teaches me alot about myself. Thank god for pyschic kids is all i have to say! Chip is awesome!

More
25 Jun 2011 22:11 #13 by LeslieAValentin
Chip Coffey is indeed talented on a psychic level... and that is about where I stop these days. Probably won't win any popularity contests with this response but am not looking for any either. I wrote a piece about him in the last year ... looking at the scopes of bullying - he preaches against it but does it. It's not a Burger King world and I'm sorry but I feel like he tries to live in one. Yes, he's a great advocate for homeless animals, and yes, he has done much in the psychic community. However, somewhere along the way, fame has tainted his look or view towards folks who don't fit into his criteria.

More
25 Jun 2011 21:53 #14 by xleecrowx
My husband and I think that Chip is awesome and we are going to see him when he comes to Chicago in October. We can't wait!

More
25 Jun 2011 21:51 #15 by undertaker1
I agree Mark. Chip is a nice guy as well but fame has blown him up and not gonna come down to our level to help us.

More
25 Jun 2011 21:46 #16 by markmedium1969
I don't know much about this psychic, but i can say that some mediums etc that become famous tend to let it get to their head a bit, a la Derek Acorah, although he's a nice guy.

More
25 Jun 2011 21:39 #17 by undertaker1
I like Chip Coffey as a psychic very good at what he does. I don't like the fact when following on twitter it was always me me me. I'm sure mny people bug these stars to death and thts why they never respond to your questions but i also can't stand to see someone constantly say i and me all the time. So i quit following him. Never the less he is a great psychic wish he would make himself a little more available to us with abilities to help.

More
25 Jun 2011 21:38 #18 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I think Chip's a great guy. Just don't always agree with what he has to say. He made reference once that I know of to folks who practice witchcraft being of the devil. Sorry Chip, don't think so. And me being from MA it's kinda like welcome to the 1600's.

More
25 Jun 2011 20:54 #19 by Chris1GCPI
:side: (hand-raised) Me! Me! Me! One of the first people I followed on Twitter. Psychic Kids was the first show I saw him on. He does some great work.

More
25 Jun 2011 18:28 #20 by dannykinns
I absolutely love him! He is one the most influential people who I personally believe has opened many of us up. His wisdom and straight-to-the-point of authority makes him an enjoyable person to learn from! I am so gonna take a trip to one of his 'Coffey Talk' seminars one of these days.

Time to create page: 2.055 seconds

Features