Login

Who likes Chip Coffey as much as I do?

More
02 Jul 2011 20:15 #1 by crystalcross
Thanks, I'll change it in the Calendar. Thank you for the heads up!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jul 2011 14:48 #2 by zydecopolka
Air date has been moved to next Saturday, 11pm eastern/10pm central.

celebrityghosthunt

More
27 Jun 2011 12:57 #3 by DementedWarlok
i admire his work. I hope to one day meet him or at least talk to him.

More
26 Jun 2011 14:17 #4 by crystalcross

xleecrowx wrote: Chip responded to me on Twitter.

Xleecrowx,

I think you're correct he does respond. I've seen him respond many times. Everyone has to understand that when you get in the range of 40,000+ followers and you have a busy lifestyle (which also happens to be your job), its difficult if not impossible to respond to much less see every tweet.

Just from personal experience with nearing 10,000 followers on twitter. I have to say that its very difficult to keep up. For one, unless a message is directed to me in the form of a reply (Ergo, @ghostsnhaunts) chances are it gets lost in the confusion. I get tons of private messages but the interface on twitter for reading those is lacking at best. Unless I happen to catch them towards the top, they get lost in the confusion. And that's just one communication channel, not to mention countless E-mails, and requests. And that's with just 1/4 the followers.

Remember to watch the show on Saturday.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xleecrowx, Tresses Of Nephthys

More
26 Jun 2011 14:10 #5 by xleecrowx

undertaker1 wrote: I like Chip Coffey as a psychic very good at what he does. I don't like the fact when following on twitter it was always me me me. I'm sure mny people bug these stars to death and thts why they never respond to your questions but i also can't stand to see someone constantly say i and me all the time. So i quit following him. Never the less he is a great psychic wish he would make himself a little more available to us with abilities to help.

Chip responded to me on Twitter.

More
26 Jun 2011 13:36 #6 by Teri_83
As for Chip, I'm sure he's a great person. I was just sharing my point of view, not passing judgement. I realize it is not my job to judge anyone. I don't believe I'm better than any one person. I believe we can have an opinion of someone without judging them, although there is a thin line between the two. I'm sure if I met him, my opinion could be changed.

More
26 Jun 2011 13:30 #7 by Teri_83
There's nothing wrong with having a little faith. It doesn't mean you're stupid or childish. I'm not religious by any means, but I am faithful that there is something more than just us.

More
26 Jun 2011 12:06 #8 by shysterlynn
I love Chip, I think He does a great service to many! As far as psychics giving proof... There has been ALOT of proof over time that psychics are real and or mediums.. People have had their own personal experiences daily and psychics have helped police to solve crimes and such so many times -I as well have had my own personal events with the paranormal that I hold close to my heart ..So if you are looking for proof maybe your looking in the wrong places??

More
26 Jun 2011 11:22 #9 by Jobeadear
Not me, can't stand him, don't know him personally or anything, just roll my eyes each time he comes on tv. I'll believe in psychic's just as I'll believe in God, the day either can appear before my eyes and tell me something they could not possibly know, but I am able to confirm that information. :silly:
I am a man of science, always sceptical, in my eyes, blindly believing something to be true, does not make it true without some kind of proof. I've never met a Psychic IRL, only seen a few on Tv/Doco's (including Chip in Ghost hunters international, Psy kids, and I think on Ghost adventures) and put them in the same basket as John Edwards and such, cold reading style: The Art of "Cold Reading"
I believe there is still a guy offering over a million dollars to anyone who can scientifically prove they have Psychic abilities, yet still not a single Psychic has managed to prove this in many years now. :blink:
To be fair to Chip though, he is at least making those kids feel better about themselves on that Psy kids show, can respect that he's repairing their self-esteem, and helping them find similar friends.
Just my 2c on the subject of Chip and psychics in general.

As a side note, my flatmate has a A4 picture of him in his bedroom :ohmy:

More
26 Jun 2011 10:33 #10 by zydecopolka
I didn't intend this thread as a "blow sunshine up Chip's skirts" arena, nor as a "zomg let's bash his face in" arena. I started it to spread knowledge. Discussion is a great thing, but, to those of you with negative things to say about Chip, "let he who is without sin cast the first stone".

Are you all so perfect? So free from bad habits, foibles, character flaws? If so, do share your techniques please! I'm sure we'd all love to know how to improve ourselves so much there's absolutely no room for improvement left.

I've never spent time with the man face to face, he could well be a jerk for all I know. I do know that *no one* is perfect. We're only human, we can only try to do our best, hopefully he's working on his shortcomings as should we all.

Time to create page: 2.544 seconds

Features