Login

Question

More
24 Jun 2011 19:48 #1 by markmedium1969
Replied by markmedium1969 on topic Re: Question
Hi there,

I started having contact with spirit from the age of about 7, at the time I didn't know what was happening and thought it was normal. I seem to had lost this gift once I got to my teens. I put it down to typically being adolescent, whereby yes, everything else took precedence, girls, school etc etc. But when I got to my early 20's I found the contact getting stronger again. I guess I settled down and got a clearer head.

My advice is to take time out and meditate for about 15-20 mins a day just to get into practice of clearing your mind and focusing again. I'm sure in time with hard work and patience you may very well open those channels again.

Good luck :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2011 18:35 #2 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: Question
Good afternoon Ghosthunter

I am only responding now, as I have not been at my best these last couple days but wanted to take a few minutes to write to you about your post regarding the third eye.

First, I need to ask. Aside from seeing your grandmother laying on her bed and someone holding your hand, is there anything else that you have experienced?

It is very common for small children to be able to see into the spirit realm. Their minds and hearts have not succumbed to the skepticism of adult society (primarily), thus allowing them to be more in tune.

Second, I'm curious about this dwarf you saw and the age you were when you saw this. The Eastern civilization refers to little people as dwarves. In essence, an older term for this is "midget". These people are merely born with genetic flaws that do not allow them to grow past a certain height. Characters such as the ones depicted in Harry Potter and also in the Lord of the Rings, are not real. They are characters transposed into literature and into movies that resemble certain aspects of truth, evil, etc.; beings that have been a part of folklore for centuries in order to tell stories and to teach morals.

The third eye, also known as clairvoyance which is a French term meaning "clear seeing", In Buddhism and Hinduism, the third eye is a point or symbol of enlightenment. For some, it enables one to be able to see another person's aura or chakras, as well as have out of body experiences and precognition (seeing the future).

Each person is born with an ability to experience things on a different level. Dependent upon the upbringing, religious aspects, and believe in such things; as a child grows from infancy to an adult, it is something that either fades in time or continues to present itself in different fashions. For many, they either choose to ignore it or simply forget how to "listen" and "see".

I am interested in knowing more about your abilities, the experiences you have had and what has brought you to the conclusion that you are a being that possesses gifts to be able to communicate in some fashion with another plane.

Have a good Friday.

More
24 Jun 2011 17:55 #3 by Kjane1031
Replied by Kjane1031 on topic Re: Question
I actually have a Q. about this.

I have been sensitive since I was a child. & very strong w. it as well. Lately (like in the last few yrs) It's been week.

I was told it's prob due to everyday life getting in the way, stress and so on.

I want to regain it, I guess is a good term. I've never had to do that b4 it came natural .. how do I get my 6th sense back to what it was?

i see "feel" and hear voices sometimes I can get a glimmer here and there, but b4 it was full on.

any help would be appreciated .. ty!!!

More
24 Jun 2011 17:48 #4 by GhostHunter02
Replied by GhostHunter02 on topic Re: Question
My parents know about this.. they said that its okay to open my third eye if that makes me happy ..

More
24 Jun 2011 17:16 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Question
GhostHunter,

One thing I would recommend is that before you attempt anything or try to delve into paranormal studies or investigations, that you make sure you discuss it with your parents. I noticed that you're 16, which is great! But your interest should be one that is discussed with your family first. at least until you're 18 and on your own. After all, remember anything you do could potentially affect your family as well.

Just my thoughts...

More
24 Jun 2011 16:54 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Question
I'm pretty sure that's not what Undertaker1 meant. More of a common expression. He said the answer was one of those things you might get 10 answers from 10 different people, not that there were literally 10 answers.

More
24 Jun 2011 15:44 #7 by GhostHunter02
Question was created by GhostHunter02
What are the 10 ways to open my third eye?best option
can somebody help me please? thanks :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.380 seconds

Features