Login

Videos

Attack during reading

More
22 Jun 2011 20:53 #1 by TheReluctantMedium
I didn't see this reply last night when I was replying to this topic. Yes, I've been learning a similar technique. You can do it with visualization. Controlling your own energy and circumstances. It's not mine, I happened upon a website and if I can find it again, I'll come in and post it if I'm allowed to do that. Good stuff. She talks of an "Eggshell Technique." I always do my simple white light first. But you place an eggshell all around you with a glowing white light inside and a drain down at the bottom that only flows outward. Nothing can get in. And when you do your meditation when setting it up and if you find little cracks in the armor of your eggshell you can patch them; or if you find little critters hanging on, you can pluck them off and place them down the drain. The only energies that can permeate the eggshell are higher level energies like, angels, spirit guides, etc....nothing else. She suggests lining the outside of the eggshell with Teflon, so that nothing sticks. Good, right? She suggests using the mirror as a last resort because the mirror is essentially throwing energy back. And anytime you throw energy...it's karmic. And it just may keep the energy going back and forth...maybe not though...guess it just depends on what you're dealing with. Something to think about. Another psychic I talked to suggested I line myself all around with a foot of rubber. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 Jun 2011 07:35 #2 by TheReluctantMedium
Hi...New here...don't want to make you wrong...and...
No...I don't believe that there's nothing we can do. This happened to me as a child. Part of the reason I am a reluctant medium. I was slapped, among other things. We are made of the same stuff they are. Energy. If they can use it, then so can we. We just don't know how yet. I think part of what makes it so scary and difficult is that it's usually invisible to the naked eye. If we saw it coming we could more likely avoid it just like another human throwing a punch. Ok, well, maybe not us girls...lol. So, for me it comes down to protection. Energy fields. Just doing it the right way. And going further, we throw energy all the time. Every time we call someone an idiot in traffic we are throwing energy to some degree. But some sort of a constant flow outward. Hey, I have been, fairly successfully, keeping them away for almost 40 years and still managing to read on a psychic level. But now my walls are falling and I need to get it all figured out because I have a gifted child to guide and I can't keep running away from it. So I'm motivated. I don't taunt and challenge, but a steady outward flow of, "I'll respect you and you keep your distance" doesn't hurt to start. Perhaps with all this techy stuff they're coming up with, they'll develop something that can help in this area. At any rate, sorry that happened to you. It always scrambles your eggs. :)

More
21 Jun 2011 13:20 #3 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Attack during reading
I agree Chris, I don't think is ever truly quiet..:)

More
21 Jun 2011 04:21 #4 by Chris1GCPI
Wow Six...sorry to hear about your incident. For some reason I haven't signed in to the site for a few days. A "feeling" kept me from logging in. I've read some of the forums and heard about the attack.

The current Geomagnetic field has be listed as quiet for days, but I don't think all is truly quiet.

More
21 Jun 2011 01:48 #5 by krissee
Replied by krissee on topic Re: Attack during reading
well apparently I get the internet connection but my room mate will hog it b/c it's his laptop. can't wait to find the money to buy my own!

More
20 Jun 2011 18:02 #6 by krissee
yes I know black is evil and this shadow guy (he's HUGE!) is kind of in between he's the one that attacks me most he isn't quite black but he isn't grey either.... there is a question I would like to ask though tonight it's about another shadow man that comes to me when I almost die... i never see his face or hands but every time I almost die he is standing at the end of my bed... it's been an ongoing occurance since I was 16. kinda creepy but something you get used to.

More
20 Jun 2011 17:37 #7 by undertaker1
No i wasn't offended at all ty though. Tonight we will be in the chat room usually around 730. We are also doing readings tonight ( sixsense and myself) You may find someone there who can help find crystal actually i am positve they can help.
That gets to be bad when they get that close to you. Also the shadows were they black or grey. Sure you know that the black is evil. I have had some mess me but they are playful mean no harm.
Hope to see you there tonight readings are scheduled between 9 and 11 if they come but usually not a problem.

More
20 Jun 2011 17:28 #8 by krissee
I agree no spirit seems to follow proper ettiquette lol there is a little boy who follows my daughter and every once in awhile I wake up to find his nose mere millimeters away from mine.... personal bubble invasion! then he runs off giggling the lil imp... the only physical attack I have suffered in my home was in my basement where the 2 entities are (a full shadow and a disembodied face) I am grateful my friend cast that spell nothing I seemed to do could ward off the attacks. I was in no way doubting your abilities it was a suggestion and I am sorry if I affronted you in any way at all. but suggestions on where to get that crystal would be appreciated :)

More
20 Jun 2011 14:01 #9 by undertaker1
We are both strong in our abilities and use prayer as well. Just sometimes you can be caught off guard by spirits, this was the case with this guy. She was drawing his attention from the woman to allow her to cross. This isn't normally the way it goea when we do our readings in the chat room or in life.

More
20 Jun 2011 06:54 #10 by krissee
there is no stopping a spirit from attacking you unless you are well prepared... there is a Wiccan protection spell called a 'mirror' once this spell is cast the reciever will be 'impervious' to attacks... i put quotations around impervious because the only attacks it dispells are physical attacks and posessions. you can still feel their presence and their anger (if applicable) but any physical attack the try on you bounces away from you. Might be something to think about. I have to angry entities in my basement and they attacked me (and only me) everytime I went down there... a fellow follower of Wiccan religion cast the spell upon me and even though I still get creeped out downstairs I am no longer coming back upstairs with bruises and scratches :) on that note where would I be able to buy a crystal? I have looked in the usual places (which are few and far between) and only find imitations. I need a real one to test my theory that the entities are malicious and not just angry.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Features