Login

Videos

Sponsor Supported

More
20 May 2012 20:53 #1 by crystalcross
Thanks for inquiring, I'll contact you in private for details.
I think we can put together a nice flash motion campaign for you. Lets do this!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2012 00:33 #2 by EmilyHillGhostWriter
Hello,

Actually I am interested in asking about ad pricing for my Ghost Stories trilogy.

A jPeg add of all three books, or maybe a link to the YouTube boo trailer??

Could you contact me with information at avHarrison-publishing (dot) com

Thank you!

Emily Hill and 'Ghost Stories and The Unexplained: Book One/BookTwo' and 'Ghost Stories From Beyond The Grave'

More
29 Jun 2011 12:24 #3 by dancingwater
Replied by dancingwater on topic Re: Sponsor Supported
I have that same feeling cc, :) So is there any thing else I need to do? And any idea what the rate is going to be?

More
29 Jun 2011 12:21 #4 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Sponsor Supported
Good morning!

Metaphysics, Paranormal, no does not matter. It would really only matter to you how well your target audience is met. But I think on this site you have a great mix of all worlds, so I have a feeling it will reach who it needs to reach.

More
29 Jun 2011 11:19 #5 by dancingwater
Good Morning CC,
Ok I created just a little text ad, nothing major since I have a very limited budget. Still not sure how much it will cost, couldnt quite figure that part out but it says status is 'pending'. Let me know what else I need to do to.
Also, my website is metaphysica not really directly paranormal, does that matter?
Thanks so much for all your help!

*hugs*
Diane
dancingwater

More
28 Jun 2011 16:35 #6 by crystalcross

dancingwater wrote: I will do that cc, flat rate works best for me...that way I can always budget for it, but I need to put some ads out there and I can't think of a better place than here!

It really is win-win. Its very targeted, at least if you have anything paranormal related. It helps you get your word out and helps our members find interesting related businesses as well.

More
28 Jun 2011 16:03 #7 by jlange2132
Replied by jlange2132 on topic Re: Sponsor Supported
It was great, it made alot of my anxiety go away until I just got bad news from my dr. Thank you very much! I have found both crystals that you recommended and I am working on cleaning and charging now.

I look forward to more of our coversations.

More
28 Jun 2011 15:17 #8 by MariaIgneri
Replied by MariaIgneri on topic Re: Sponsor Supported

Hi jlange2132,

Besides me being sleepy, hope that the reading met your expectations, and soothe your anxiety.

Hugs,

Maria :)

More
28 Jun 2011 14:49 #9 by dancingwater
I will do that cc, flat rate works best for me...that way I can always budget for it, but I need to put some ads out there and I can't think of a better place than here!

More
28 Jun 2011 13:13 #10 by crystalcross

dancingwater wrote: Hey cc,
I do have an online metaphysical store and would be very interested in finding out prices on ads.

Dancing,

I'm still in the process of setting up all the ad stack positions. But I generally will have a flat monthly rate. If you go into "Profile" you should see a link on the left for "My Banner Ads".

That will be the interface for creating your own ads. Since I also own a web hosting and web development company we can also help you create the ads if you wish. Write me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. for more info.

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds

Features