Login

Videos

Anyone have an idea on this?

More
23 Nov 2012 20:18 #1 by aryo-writer
Umm.. Intersting case.. But before I say my opinion about ur case.. Do you still remember what dream u have when that phenomena happen when u slept and ur bf saw it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Nov 2012 13:14 #2 by Alarana
Sry I haven't replied to anyone in a bit.

As far as I know I haven't had any out of body experiences. But my mum has them a lot. My great-grandmother was extremely sensitive, my mum is pretty sensitive, I'm a little bit...lol.
Maybe something could be going on that I don't realise.

It's been quiet the last week or so, so it could have been something just playing around or wanting attention. :)

More
08 Nov 2012 18:10 #3 by craigpaul
cud be just be trying to get you to notice it or it is just a playful spirt ,

More
08 Nov 2012 14:36 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Have you ever experienced an out of body experience that you know of?

More
05 Nov 2012 15:54 #5 by normanglasser1
Not ruling out the psychology or physical or ghosts. I'm just going to give you another take on the experiences I and others have encountered. We have seen the spirit of the living as well as the departed. My take is that we go back and forth to the other side. We travel Thur different dimensions where we see and meet others might be in the present, past, future or in your bedroom I think the possibilities are limitless.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
04 Nov 2012 04:07 #6 by Alarana
Oh and what he saw specifically;

An image of me, in pjs hes never seen me in, but the same style of pjs I wear. It was in our closet and kneeled down a bit looking at our decoration sword (very large, about 4ft long) and tapping on it with a finger. Didnt seem to make any other motions than that.

More
04 Nov 2012 04:00 #7 by Alarana
Thany you very much for the ideas! I think you're probably right too. We've felt something in the apt for a while now but it doesnt feel bad. We find it mostly tries to get the attention of my bf too. While I might be aware of it around, when my bf is around you can see things move and hear strange sounds. Perhaps it feels a connection to him for some reason.
It just freaks out my bf a bit because he has never dealt with anything like this before, while I've experienced things since I was young. I told him since our super easily scared cat Casper doesnt seem to be bothered by it than neither should he. When Casper starts hissing at something we can't see than we can start to get a bit worried! :lol:
I was also thinking that maybe my bfs recent intrest in Pagan/Wiccan things might be opening some walls for him. His mother and aunt have been Wiccans for years and years, but he's been recently getting interesed in their world. Maybe some spiritual walls for him are breaking down? I'm not sure.
Anyhoo, it's a relief that its prob just taking my form for familiarity and not to be scary. I'm kind of jealous I didnt see it. :blush:

More
03 Nov 2012 19:59 #8 by crystalcross
I think you're right, I don't think its something that has evil intent, at least not in an obvious way. There are a number of reasons that it could have aapeared as you. First the scientific answer is that perhaps your boyfriend's mind could not understnad what it was seeing so it interpreted it as something it knew, you. However, it could also have simply been a very smart (or perhaps tricky) spirit trying to make contact in a way that would be least fearful to your boyfriend. Which would indicate several things, first that the entity knows that its passed and second that its fairly smart and is aware that it must relate itself in a way that does not cause fear. It could have chosen to appear as mother/father/grandparent but that would have eventually created some angst, since it would be recognized as a spirit or ghost. Instead it came across as someone who he would accept, and perhaps not question the validity of.

I would be curious as to any gestures it made, or if he felt it was attempting to tell him something or communicate. If it was in fact a spirit trying to make contact, it apprently has a reason to do so. And its obviously not trying to just scare you or him. But I would also not rule out the possibility that it was just his mind enterpreting what it saw, into something it could relate to as I mentioned before.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys, Alarana

More
03 Nov 2012 03:20 #9 by Alarana
Hi there everyone. I have a question, not sure what to think about it.
My bf and I have had something in our apt for a while now. Nothing that's bothered us really, its happened before so its nothing I usally worry about. Anyhoo, things quieted down for about a week so we figured whatever it was decided to move on. Last night though I was in bed asleep when my bf came in. He came in (woke me up too, meanie lol) and got into bed. Now after talking for a bit we turned off the lights and he lay down facing the closet which is always open. After about 5 min he freaks out and reaches out for me. Apparently he had heard a sound of a tapping on metal so he opened his eyes and saw what he thought was me in the closet tapping on the decoration sword we have. At first he was going to ask me what I was doing, but he realised I was still in bed. Now I have alot waking dreams so if it were me I'd pass it off as that. But he hadn't fallen asleep yet and in the 12 yrs I've been with him I've never known him to have a waking dream. I kinda had to laugh a bit because that night I was saying I thought it left, but I guess it wanted to prove a point that it was still around. The only thing that creeps me a bit is that it appeared as me. Why would it do that? Anyone have any ideas? That seems a bit odd to me.
Sorry for the book! First post, lol.

Oh and ps, I didn't put in the the help section because I don't think I need help, I'm just confused, lol.

Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Features