Login

Videos

spirit..

More
14 Aug 2012 21:17 #1 by lintu89
Replied by lintu89 on topic Re: spirit..
hi...i can get a pic of the built in wardrobes. but not with the leafs on..so would not be much help..i know my mum is speaking the truth, she see's alot of things..i never saw the grey and black mist, untill i slept there after my husband passed..then i got my spirit attachment, which is now a incubus, according to two paranormal investigators...she has alot of activity going on in the home..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Aug 2012 20:55 #2 by spookydave
Replied by spookydave on topic Re: spirit..
Hiya, hope you are keeping well. I think that this sounds so unusual that nobody, including me can visualise what it looks like. If someone could take a photo that would be fantastic and may get you & Mum an answer.

My best
Dave

More
14 Aug 2012 20:04 #3 by lintu89
well my mums bedroom is where i got my spirit attachment from...from a vortex...my mum has alot of spirit activity going on in bedroom...this has only happened twice with the leafs on the glass wardrobes...nothing special about the wood...and markings on glass.just plain glass.....this is the same room where my mum, and i have also seen..the grey and black mist...which is there everynight...also a spirit very clearly trying to take shape, at the end of her bed..i have tried to tell my mam all this is not normal, why would good spirit want to hang around a bedromm everynight ? i think they are ones who may have come through the vortex..could i be right ? and do you think maybe she should get help in getting them crossed over..because she see's alot of shadows walking about in the room..also she shes spirit sometimes pulling faces at her...this too me is not good...but my mum has never been hurt..sometimes she gets nervous when the black mist comes close to her..my mum is like me,sensitive to spirit..can you tell me what you think..thank you..x

More
14 Aug 2012 19:52 #4 by lintu89
hi..my mum says they are big dark leafs, like from a tree..all the leafs over lap each other..so you cannot see any of the glass......my mums husband built them..he is a carpenter..and still very much alive..x

More
14 Aug 2012 18:18 - 14 Aug 2012 18:20 #5 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: spirit..
If no other means of spirit attatchment can be found at the house, type wood can help determine the area the tree tree came from. Possible outside attatchment.
Last edit: 14 Aug 2012 18:20 by packerfanvic.

More
14 Aug 2012 17:24 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: spirit..
What I'm trying to get at is not really what species of plant or anything, more trying to figure out if there would be a physical way of these leaves being on the mirror naturally, ie, if the wardrobes were outside or near a window or if the leaves were of inside plants or even plants at all or if they were, I dunno, drawings, shadows, etc.

My thoughts are, without really knowing the situation, that, A: sometimes a certain spirit will leave little mementos like that to say, "I'm ok, I'm around." Lots of times these come in the forms of random feathers or flowers popping up where none were planted. But leaves, I believe could be used as well. Or, B: whatever spirit that's around is trying to cover the reflection for some reason? Some people do believe that mirrors can be or create portals; some also believe that a mirror facing out a window will deflect spirits and prevent them from entering the house. Just my thoughts.

More
14 Aug 2012 17:09 #7 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: spirit..
Might also find out where the glass came from and what kind of wood the frame is made from.

More
14 Aug 2012 14:24 #8 by DebPSPI
Replied by DebPSPI on topic Re: spirit..
I am sorry I do not understand the question either. Possibly more detailed information is required to be able to answer that.
A photo of the area in question might also help.

More
14 Aug 2012 10:02 #9 by lintu89
hi...not dumb to ask...not sure about what kind of leafs..i will ask..all i know they cover all the glass..it is in her bedroom..they are built in wardrobes..except for the frame..are all glass mirrors..i just wondered why they do this..i will get back to you later..x

More
13 Aug 2012 22:18 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: spirit..
Are these wardrobes inside or outside, and what kind of leaves, like actual tree leaves? Sorry if these are dumb questions, sometimes ya gotta ask dumb questions lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Features