Login

Videos

Regaining yourself after Paranormal Invest

More
27 Jun 2012 08:33 #1 by Lucas
I'm usually meditating for few hours or doing some sports to relex :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2012 02:51 #2 by iburyem
So here comes "Busy Season" at least for my group, we have two large (public) investigations in Snow Hill MD, and 3 residential all of three residential are within a 4 week span.. sign.... do not get me wrong I LOVE Investigating... its just the aftermath... ( and I'm not talking about going over evidence) being not only physically exhausted, emotionally as well.. it takes me a good 2-4 days to get somewhat back to normal..as I am off kilt almost manicy for a day or two emotionally and drained emotionally as well.

We've gotten a new DVR system, and lots of new recorders, and cameras... so it should be fun.

Generally I *try* to catch up on a little r&r, meditate and try to eat good food, and I'm on the mend quickly. Sometimes... just sometimes.. I am able to hold off for a day or two on evidence review ( unless the area we are investigating is extremely active to the naked eye/ear) then I have to peak... its like X-mas lol.

What are some ways you use to defrag after an investigation? Do you have a rituals, afterwards?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.372 seconds

Features