Login

Videos

Possible demon?

More
14 Jun 2012 02:47 #1 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: Possible demon?
Thank you all for your input. However more has happened recently. My granddaughter I mentioned is 8yo and has not been back due to her experience. My 2yo grandson has seen what he calls a "monster". He saw it a couple days ago behind me while I was sitting in our rocking chair. I heard a name whispered in my ear "Baalpeor". Just after that my grandson said the "monster" was gone.

I did not really pay attention at the time to the name until my watcher (that is what he calls himself, I call him my guardian. Never gives me a name.) told me that was who I saw in my dream. The woman, he said was Asherah trying to drive him away.

I have never worked with or met Baalpeor, but am familiar with who he is. I do not like the fact that he may be here and need to know how I might get him to leave. I do not even know how long or why he has been here.

Have not found any sage to cleanse with as yet but I am pretty sure it will not drive him away. So far I have been able to keep myself at peace around the house but my wife has been more agitated than usual.

Any suggestions besides prayer (working for now) or exorcism (absolute last resort)?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Jun 2012 05:26 #2 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: Possible demon?
People Often Experience Bizarre Sensations
Strange sensory experiences are another cardinal characteristic of dreams. The sensation of falling, an inability to move quickly and being unable to control body movements are just a few of the commonly reported sensory experiences that occur during dreams.While many people may familiar with these five common characteristics of dreams, some may be unaware of just how common these experiences are. "Dream characteristics and dream object may be of an everyday nature or altogether fantastic and impossible collages of existing reality; they may behave normally or indulge in the most absurd, improbable or impossible actions in settings either familiar or bearing only the faintest resemblances to those of real life .The odd events and content that occur in dreams are typically accepted without question by the dreaming mind. , the unquestioning acceptance of dream content is due to the strength of our internally generated emotions and perceptions ("Dreaming," ). Within the dream, these strange and illogical events, perceptions and objects are not seen as being out of place. If the dream is remembered upon waking, the content of the dream is seen as odd or even difficult to explain.

More
02 Jun 2012 01:52 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
No problem. Sometimes really bizarre dreams like that come from extreme anxiety and sometimes they have outside spiritual influences. White sage is pretty easy to find. New age shops, Whole Foods and Amazon both have it. I got mine on Amazon. Think it was $6.99 for two sticks and they last a while. I'm only about 1/3 through the first one and I use them all the time.

More
02 Jun 2012 01:43 #4 by packerfanvic
Replied by packerfanvic on topic Re: Possible demon?
Thank you. I have dealt with demons before but as I said have not felt any here. As for the dream, it just doesn't fit the norm for any dreams I have been able to recall. Her mother is trying to find some white sage. Hopefully that will help. Again, thank you.

More
01 Jun 2012 14:11 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Faceless people in dreams is pretty common actually. The thing about dreams is rather than looking at what literally happened, think about the symbols that you have seen. People with parts missing invokes a sense of missing information, mystery; an invitation to search for more. If it was someone you knew, I would also say there was a latent feeling of shame or guilt that you had taken something from them. But since these were strangers, that's not the case. Perhaps, if this is a spirit or spirits trying to communicate with you, they are trying to say that something was taken from them. In any case, I would refrain from calling it a demon until you know more. This could just be a sad or angry ghost. I'm not doubting this child saw something; just that small children don't always have the vocabulary to describe exactly what they've seen.

More
31 May 2012 17:45 #6 by packerfanvic
Possible demon? was created by packerfanvic
Recently we moved into a new apartment. WE really just dont feel comfortable here but can't explain it.I have not felt any presence, but our grand-daughter cam to stay the night last weekend and cried the whole time. She comes from a family of sensaitves on her mothers side and told her mother there were demons here.

Since then I have tried to have whatever is here communicate with me. I normally do not recall my dreams and the ones I do are ussually laughable. This one caught my attenetion.

I had been riding a motorcycle for a couple of days and stopped at a resturaunt (greasy spoon)at an intersection of two very small one lane roads. The waitress talked to me then offered a shower at her place. (i know what your thinking but ... no) The bathroom was covered in mirrors and fogged up presumably from the hot shower. I wiped the mirror and could see the whole room in the reflection but nothing else - not even myself.

After the shower I went outside and she introduced me to her "husband" and four children. They were faceless which caught my attention.Then as we were talking I noticed she had Auburn hair and yellow eyes with no pupils.She was fair skinned and about 4ft 9 thin build.I could not see her ears.

The reason this dream caught my attention as it did is the lack of faces and the yellow eyes.There was also One other man in the dream toward the end that kept his face hidden. He was watching her and said that he was trying to help her keep the children. He had been watching for some time and she was "doing so much better with them."

She would run him off when she saw him.

I know this sounds like a strange dream, at least to me because it does not fit my normal dream patterns. I also am wondering about it because I did ask for contact. I am, therefore interested in your thoughts/feelings good, bad, or indifferent about whetehr or not possibly demonic, faerie, or other. (she did have an almost faerie like appearance but I did not see her ears)

Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

Features