Login

Videos

Haunted locations

More
03 May 2011 12:15 #1 by intuitivegal27
Cool undertaker1! I have always wanted to go there to see the Mansfield Reformatory and the history of that place. There is another place here in Washington State that is supposedly haunted in the China Town in Seattle and I would love to go and visit that place, to see what I can catch and pick up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2011 01:09 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Haunted locations
I have been to tthe Mansfield reformatory here in Mansfield ohio. This has been on many shows. I have been there during halloween time during there haunted reformatory. But this place is without a doubt haunted. When you go through this place not only do you have the people trying to scare you in costumes but the noices amd creepyness of the place is haunting in it's own. My sister did a overnight stay and captured spirits in the cells. This place is known to mess with woman more but the spirits can be violant at times. I plan on taking the team i am starting into it for a private overnight investigation to not only get video and audio proof but also being a sensitive my own visual proof.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sleepy1md

More
03 May 2011 01:03 #3 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Haunted locations
I hve always wanted to go there. I've seen the shows and heard the stories. Now I need to get there..:)

• sleepy1md
  • sleepy1md's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 01:02 #4 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Haunted locations
;)

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 01:00 #5 by sleepy1md
Hi BridgetMarieK. Thank you for sharing your experience.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 00:59 #6 by sleepy1md
Thanks for stopping by sixsense. Awesome story!

More
03 May 2011 00:47 #7 by BridgetMarieK
Replied by BridgetMarieK on topic Re: Haunted locations
Well before I was really obsessed and into the paranormal, like just before the time period, I went to Gettysburg on a little historical trip. First of all, legit, pretty much ALL OF THIS TOWN is haunted. Secondly, when i went to the battlefield I had a weird experience with my camera. see i was by this very famous area of gettysburg called devils den. at the time, i had no idea that this place was known for messing up camera equipment and electronics. so when i was taking a picture, several times, the camera gears kept switching on their own, and I hadn't touched it at all. In addition, my batteries kept dyin on and off on me and that really pissed me off. BUT, i got some AMAZING ghost photo from that experience that I actually never remember taking probably because the ghosts were messing with my camera. the same thing happened to my brother's camera that night on a ghost tour, but at a different place in gettysburg. everywhere i went in gettysburg, i could just feel the sadness and anger of the people who died. it was soo cool being there and I'd LOVE to go back :)

More
03 May 2011 00:44 #8 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Haunted locations
Everyone don't forget to vote, this is a great poll. Go to the top of the topic.

More
02 May 2011 21:22 #9 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Haunted locations
Years ago I went to a old whaleing museum in LI NY. I wasn't really in tuned wth my abilities at that time. I was walking around when I saw this woman sitting by the window. She was in the closure part that we as guest, were not allowed in. She had dark hair tied up at the back of her head. She had on a long black dress and looked really sad. She turned and lookd at me, than turned her attention back to the wndow. I looked at the person i was with and ask them why she was sitting in there. Of course they said there was noone there but us. I knew than that she was a spirit. one I will never forget.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 May 2011 14:49 #10 by sleepy1md
Side bar: I meant to put in a choice for "none but I want to" sorry.

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Features