Login

Videos

Live Paranormal Investagations on the Internet

More
19 Apr 2012 23:49 #1 by crystalcross
Ghostman,

You're correct. I actually put a link on this site for that broadcast you're talking about. When I saw it, there really wasn't much there except a steaming bowl of water. Didn't really know what that was about.

I'm not sure of how good or bad it was, I really didn't follow it. But I had some requests to put the link up, so I did.

From what you describe, it ended up not being something I would have wanted to watch anyway. So I guess I'm glad I didn't watch it. But I'm glad we do have our own groups which call G&H their home away from home.

I can't really take any credit for the great Live Investigations we have here except for providing an atmosphere that promotes the positive aspects of true raw live investigation.

I consider myself lucky to have met up with such great groups as MCPRS, BHPI and Alameda Paranormal. These are great groups who have taken their time to help be pioneers in what I hope proves to be THE DEFACTO way of disseminating live paranormal investigation information.

Last night's investigation is a perfect example of this. MCPRS is very professional, but as they mentioned they have just enough of the light hearted spirit to keep it interesting in the quiet times. Its always important to have a good balance of pure faw facts, and some humanity to keep it real and "Bring it home" for the viewers. It also helps to bring viewer involvement.

All three groups have done a wonderful job at the interactive aspects of the investigations. I couldn't ask for better! And I hope that we can add many more groups to the inventory of investigators. Although AP, BHPI and MCPRS will always be the pioneers which set the standard for those to come.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Apr 2012 23:21 #2 by mcprs
I hope everyone enjoys our live investigations that we have conducted on this great website. We always try to be professional, with a bit of fun thrown in of course!

More
18 Apr 2012 22:42 #3 by ghostman50
couldnt agree with you more it makes me upset too i couldnt believe what i was seeing

More
18 Apr 2012 22:40 #4 by ghostman50
Thank you for your comments what really upsets me is there are alot of people out there that buy into this crap but as long as we have a site like this one we will overcome .

More
18 Apr 2012 21:27 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Going into a setting with spirits involved impaired is very dangerous. You must have a clear and present mind in order to have control of your own body and the situation around you. And faking elements of an investigation is disgusting. Along with the subject that was being discussed in another thread about "investigators" going into a house to rob it, it makes legitimate investigators look bad. We have a lot of good live investigations here. Like DestinyStarr said, a lot of good, professional people here in general.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DestinyStarr

More
18 Apr 2012 21:13 #6 by DestinyStarr
I don't know if you meant to have comments on this thread but I wanted to applaud you for bringing this subject up.

I have run across many groups that go into an investigation with a "party theme" in mind. They drink and do other things that alters their mindset. To me that is not a true investigation. Sure, anyone can see things when in an altered state. To me the true investigator goes in with a clear mind and an open mind.

Sadly a lot of these groups just want to prove in hauntings so they will make things happen. In my experiences we cannot make a haunting happen. It will only happen when it happens. I myself have never been able to make a spirit perform on demand. I have lived in some truly haunted places, places where things would be experienced daily. Except for when I wanted to show someone what was happening. It was like the spirit was teasing me. "I will only show myself when I am good and ready."

This site has quickly become my favorite simply because of the professionalism of all involved on this site. I am honored to be here, in fact I am proud to be here and tell many people I know about this site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: toco, LilaDelia1974

More
18 Apr 2012 19:00 #7 by ghostman50
This past Friday 4-13-2012 I watched a live 96 hour paranormal investigation which ended on Monday
4-16-2012 the location was Atchison Kansas without mentioning the teams name they were investigating the Sallie house if you Google this location it will tell you the history there the investigation was broadcasted on Justin TV I have watched live investigations here before and I also conducted my own live investigations on this site ok so here we go I have watched this team perform at this location before when I watched the first time I couldn’t believe what I was seeing at first everything seemed legit but as the night went on it just got crazy there were three investigators everyone got scratched pushed slapped possessed I guess it was too much for these guys because they started drinking beer loll I already seen the red flag before they started drinking but the thing is they had over 500 people watching in the chat thinking this stuff was ok and they thought it was a great investigation loll now this past weekend I look and see here these guys come again but this time it’s a 4 day investigation so I went in with a open mine thinking maybe this time things will be different from the min I turned it on I knew what was coming but this time there was 6000 people in chat loll I was like are these people in for a show tonight when it got to Saturday night they had 5500 people in chat 500 pro and 5000 just ripping into them loll I watched everything from taunting demons with the Ouija board to them actually scratching themselves not just one of them but all three of them they were scratched every night all kinds of evps demons speaking the crazy thing about all this they had some of the best equipment money could buy I wish I had half of what they had they wasted all of it its ashame that there are people out there that hurt this field like they do the last live investigation I watched was here on ghost n haunts even though it was raw fresh of investigators it was one of the best I watched in a long time so guys keep up the good work im glad we still have teams out there that aren’t all bs thanks for showing your live investigations on this site I look forward to doing one myself very soon .
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem, Peek-A-Boo, toco

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds

Features