Login

Videos

Favorite type of paranormal activity?

More
15 Mar 2012 14:38 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
It maybe that he believes that our souls cross over to heaven but that our souls cannot stay on this plane and become stuck here.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2012 11:47 #2 by Jack
I don't know how he differentiates between "ghost" and "spirits". He has only mentioned his experiences but has never gone into them with me. He has traveled the world with the Southern Baptist Church so I do not know if he is talking about Latin America or elsewhere. His wife only nods her head when he said that he had experienced spirits and demons.

More
15 Mar 2012 01:24 #3 by Peek-A-Boo

Jack wrote: I never had any real experience. Any would be great.
My grandmother believed in ghost and would tell stories from her early years.
My brother is a ordained minister and missionary in Brazil. He does not believe in ghost but does believe in spirits and demons. He says he has seen it first hand but refuses to discuss it.

How about the "Holy Ghost" :blink:
I heard there are many stories of possession in Latin America, wonder if that is what he experienced

More
15 Mar 2012 00:49 #4 by Jack
I never had any real experience. Any would be great.
My grandmother believed in ghost and would tell stories from her early years.
My brother is a ordained minister and missionary in Brazil. He does not believe in ghost but does believe in spirits and demons. He says he has seen it first hand but refuses to discuss it.

More
15 Mar 2012 00:12 #5 by iburyem
To view would be a full body apparition AND to catch it clearly via cam.. of course I LOVE grade A EVPS.... and.. well I like basically all forms of activity that I can back up by more than personal experience

More
15 Mar 2012 00:06 #6 by Zombie_baby
Everything interests me. from things that go bump in the night to unknown creatures
Everything LOL

More
14 Mar 2012 23:38 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Would rather experience but I'm always intrigued when I come across something I've never heard of.

More
14 Mar 2012 23:24 #8 by RXRom
BTW nice pic Pikachu. Is that real or is it photoshopped?

More
14 Mar 2012 23:22 #9 by RXRom
I think all types of paranormal activity is intresting but the one that intrigues me the most is demonic possession. How in the world did they get possessed in the first place? Are some people that vulnerable?

More
13 Mar 2012 21:00 #10 by grandmaducky
all of the above

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds

Features