Login

Videos

Next Lost Limbs Foundation Event released

More
14 Jun 2012 17:48 #1 by irisheyes1223
Mike Holman from MTVs Jackass will be there as well as Ben Hansen (SyFy Fact or Faked Paranormal Files) and John Tenney(Realm of the Weird) this day keeps getting bigger and better!!!!!!! Come out and support an amzaing cause and meet some awesomely, creepy (well at least 1 is) people!!!! And come out to see the jail that John Dillinger escaped from!!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Mar 2012 18:38 #2 by DementedWarlok
New updated event flyer with price changes and also with the addition of John E.L. Tenney!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: iburyem, Peek-A-Boo

More
24 Mar 2012 20:30 #3 by iburyem
The page you requested was not found
You may have clicked an expired link or mistyped the address. Some web addresses are case sensitive.

Return home
Go back to the previous page'

Facebbook

More
24 Mar 2012 20:06 #4 by irisheyes1223
Come Out for this! Come visit my favorite places i hunt at and help with the paranormal tours! Awesome event in July!!!!!!!
Attachments:

More
15 Mar 2012 17:42 #5 by irisheyes1223
Please share and RT. TICKETS ON SALE NOW! Crown Point, Indiana jail event. Tickets can be charged by phone calling 513-384-9793 or through PayPal by sending payment to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. but please check with me on VIP and Platinum VIP availability due to limited number of those tickets, and if we sell out Saturday, July 21st for this event, there's a good chance we might add Friday, July 20th to the event and make it a two night event.

Flyer coming soon for this event.

Saturday, July 21st at Crown Point, Indiana jail at 226 S. Main Street, Crown Point, Indiana 46307 will be a Lost Limbs Foundation event with special guest Ben Hansen from SyFy channels Fact or Faked Paranormal Files and also public figure for the foundation and special guest Baby Lyssa Chapman from A&E channels Dog the Bounty Hunter.

General admission tickets are $30 and include lectures, Q and A, and a meet and greet with the guests.

VIP investigation tickets are $150 with a limited amount of tickets available for an investigation with Ben Hansen and Baby Lyssa Chapman.

Platinum VIP tickets are $200 and will be extremely limited and allow very few people to investigate longer after the VIP investigation is over and be a more personal investigation with Ben and Baby Lyssa.

**All guests are confirmed but are subject to cancellation due to professional commitments outside of our control. All sales final and no refunds.**

More
14 Mar 2012 05:02 #6 by DementedWarlok
@crystalcross I think Baby Lyssa Chapman is a great idea. She does not ghost hunt. She may believe in she may not she may be skeptical. I like the idea of taking someone that has never done this before and putting them in that field. It also give the participents in the group to share our paranormal passion and knowledge. I to dont watch the show. Ben was awesome and I found out that Ben Hanson will be a prominiate figure in the foundation. So he will be at as many of these events as he can.

More
14 Mar 2012 04:58 #7 by DementedWarlok
Advance tickets can be charged by calling 513-384-9793 or through PayPal as well

More
14 Mar 2012 03:15 #8 by DementedWarlok
Saturday, July 21st at Crown Point, Indiana jail will be a Lost Limbs Foundation event with special guest Ben Hansen from SyFy channels Fact or Faked Paranormal Files and also public figure for the foundation and special guest Baby Lyssa Chapman from A&E channels Dog the Bounty Hunter.

General admission tickets are $30 and include lectures and a meet and greet with the guests.

VIP investigation tickets are $150 with a limited amount of tickets available for an investigation with Ben Hansen and Baby Lyssa Chapman.

Platinum VIP tickets are $200 and will be extremely limited and allow very few people to investigate longer after the VIP investigation is over and be a more personal investigation with Ben and Baby Lyssa.

**All guests are confirmed but are subject to cancellation due to professional commitments outside of our control. All sales final and no refunds.**

More
12 Mar 2012 12:15 #9 by crystalcross
Well, not so sure about Baby Lyssa Chapman or Dog the Bounty Hunter, never was a big fan of the drama of that show. But I'm certainly onboard for Ben Hansen, great guy. As the event gets closer, make sure to have them give me a 250x250 banner for the site.

More
12 Mar 2012 01:07 #10 by DementedWarlok
First big announcement...Ben Hansen from SyFy channels Fact or Faked Paranormal Files will be joining us for the July 21st event at Crown Point, Indiana jail along with Baby Lyssa Chapman from the show Dog the Bounty Hunter. Tickets on sale pretty soon!!

Time to create page: 0.432 seconds

Features