Login

Videos

Waverly File 3

More
18 Mar 2011 07:00 #1 by DementedWarlok
Going to try and start my 3rd EVP session of Waverly Hills tomarrow. We also took our full spectrum camera so we have footage but we are not pros so its alot of darkness. Saturday we are headed to a meeting with our ghost group IGT (Indiana Ghost Trackers) and are looking forward to sharing what EVPs we caught with them. There is also a ghost hunt following the meeting so keep a eye out for more pics and or EVPs. once again thanks for bearing with us as we try to work on our EVP sessions we have busy lives and without jobs we wouldnt be here. be sure to check out Paranormal 101 in the fourms. Its not expensive to become a paranormal investigator, the hardest part is getting permission from owners of haunted areas. i started out basic myself i ordered a EMF detecter and bought a recorder and a book on ghost hunting called the Idiots Guide to Ghosts and Hauntings. I hope you find the time to share your experiences within this comminuity because we believe you here and we welcome you with open arms:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds

Features