Login

Videos

The Meaning of Life

More
21 Jan 2012 02:53 #1 by inbody1
Replied by inbody1 on topic Re: The Meaning of Life
This piece actually came from my website. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2012 01:18 #2 by Shenshen
Replied by Shenshen on topic Re: The Meaning of Life
*Beautiful!!*
The following user(s) said Thank You: inbody1

More
20 Jan 2012 00:12 - 20 Jan 2012 00:15 #3 by inbody1
Jump one here. I like those questions. Where do we come from? What are we? and Where are we going?

Here is what I get from my spiritual guides:

You do not come from anywhere, you have always been here (here = the universal darkatron = space). This is for the spirit.

You already know where you came from (Earth = dirt) and why you are here (for spirit) and where you are going (back to Earth). This is for the body.

You are supreme spirits darkatron. Intelligent space. Live space. Ruled by the Entire God also known as the Entire (universe). You are an immortal eternal life form. This is for the spirit.

You are a genetically manipulated human animal. You were genetically engineered specially to accept spirit. Supreme intelligence is what you carry: Which other animal can write a post? You can because you have supreme intelligence; you have Spirit. You are a biological robot and the program to run it is Spirit. This is for the body.

You are going to other planets, to do other things related to the will of the Universal Intelligence. This is for the spirit.

You are evolving. Advancing. Approaching your megamoon is the age of many waters. You will have to learn to fly, or drown! Yet, the important thing is the lesson leaned. For, nothing is waisted in the Entire (universe). This is for the body.
Last edit: 20 Jan 2012 00:15 by inbody1. Reason: text fix
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shenshen

More
19 Jan 2012 23:05 #4 by Shenshen
Replied by Shenshen on topic Re: The Meaning of Life
My belief on this is that the further you are "in the dark" (blindfolded) spiritually, the more you have to grow as a soul to come back to the light. You will have grown so much more to be able to break through and defy the negativity that permeates our Earthly realm than you would have in a more spiritually advanced society/reality. We are the warriors and should embrace this great task!
Love and light to my fellow warriors of spirit :kiss:
~*Ashley*~
The following user(s) said Thank You: inbody1

More
19 Jan 2012 22:56 #5 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: The Meaning of Life
Where Do We Come From? What Are We? Where Are We Going?
One of Post-Impressionist Paul Gauguin's most famous paintings.

Attachments:

More
19 Jan 2012 22:53 #6 by grandmaducky
because when things get hard if we truely knew we would go back to god we would take a quick exit just my thoughts
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shenshen

More
19 Jan 2012 22:47 #7 by inbody1
Spiritism is my unshakable belief. I hear that we, spirits, come here to have an experience of physicality without knowing that we are spirits/immortal/eternal creatures. Yes, we suspect something of the kind, but why are we send here blindfolded as far as our true origin is concerned?

More
19 Jan 2012 22:31 #8 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: The Meaning of Life

inbody1 wrote: Thank you. Accepted. Yes. But why do we come here in the first place?

Some great power, depending on your beliefs, is the one with the answer.

More
19 Jan 2012 22:28 #9 by inbody1
Thank you. Accepted. Yes. But why do we come here in the first place?

More
19 Jan 2012 17:04 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I think that people who believe in the afterlife generally already believe that we are spirits inhabiting a body that will eventually be shed so that we can go home.

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds

Features