Login

Videos

Electro-magnetic fields

More
02 Nov 2011 02:24 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I don't really know a lot about it but Emf seems to be a controversial piece of the puzzle since a lot of thing can set it off. Seems to me a sort a vague finding compared to evps or photos/videos. Better off I think to have a little of everything-- a psychic too. Cover all bases and collate the findings later. For me, you could show me all the evidence you want but I would rather know WHY they are there. I would love to see more of an effort to aid the spirits rather than just leaving them behind.

So a little OT but speaking of that house you were investigating, sometimes when you have multiple spirits they need to cross over in a certain order. You may have a ghost who is holding another back or a spirit who is protecting the building's occupants from a more malevolent force. If you can get mother and child to cross together then the father should follow them. Just make sure nothing is lurking in the shadows first. In that case you would want to rid the building of the ickies beforehand, otherwise they are going to go buck wild once the other good ghosties are gone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Nov 2011 17:28 #2 by channelpirate
I have a thought that's a bit outisde of the box.

We always look for EMF spikes to explain people having odd feelings. Why do we not look at the EMF itself?

I recently acquired an EMF generater which I tried out on an invo on Friday. I must say I was sceptical but those that built it say that, in generating EMF, it is providing energy for spirit to come through. So, I set this box up in a room in the house for around half an hour generating positive EMF. On doing a vigil some members detected a male spirit who was there because, according to him, his wife was and they had lost a baby. The Trifeild meter was very active in response to questions and I am still reviewing the audio. It was quite a sad thing and they tried to help him but it seems he is definately grounded there while she is.

I then set it to negative and placed it in another room. We had a spirit there who was mischievous but unhelpful, no Trifeld activity but odd taps around the room. So...............

Far too early to say but did the EMF help? Others in the group were unaware of the settings as the box had a cloth over it. Also the Trifeld was not affected since it was at leat ten feet away on both occasions and didn't go off at all in the second vigil. If further 'testing' in the loosest sense proves that this is an aid to activity then shouldn't we be experienting in high EMF areas rather than discounting them? While imagination can be suspect in these situations things like taps and EVP's can't be. And what of the 'energy' sensitive people use? Do we actually know what it is, can it be measured - all I know is that the 'energy' ebbs as the night goes on until activity/communciation drops off.

Has anyone else any thoughts on this or perhaps even used a device like this (bought or homemade). If so it would be useful to collate results/ideas and build a bigger picture.

Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.346 seconds

Features