Login

Videos

Schizophrenia and the psychic mechanism

More
27 Jul 2011 06:16 #11 by gnhadmin
Schizophrenia is an eye of the gods, it is a planetouched, it is a gift a boon, not everyone is ready for this. I was touched in september of 2000, and I took it very, harshly, severly. I was to be thought of a very serious case. 4 relapses in span of 5 years means nothing good. Schizophrenia is based on a Forced Evolutionary Virus. It is given to us by the means of airborne, but only ones that actually have very low immunological system, and the right mental alignment, the type of analy rententive personality for instance, also oversenstiive, allergic people, or otherwise impared shall suffer and gain the most out of it. LSD induced psychosis is nothing more than like trying to dig a whole in the head with a drill, it does induce some form of divine intervention but by all means is not a true gift. It is more based on shock, anafilactic kind. Anyway to pull my point across. I am since 2006 well, spent 3 years in North East of England handling myself, not taking medication regularly (for three months I didn't takr haloperidol injections and I was fine, a little angsty/antsy but otherwise good). So to Chris - you are very open I can see that from the signature trace you left here for me. Are you ginger by any chance? and with blue-green eyes? seems as if we met before, not sure when and where. Scottish decendant? anyway. The paranormal crosses the scientific very often. Almost always, look at alchemists, the first ever science was lore and magic, celestial based. Science droped the lore on its Ego Drive to power over man and women. It is now but a dead shell of what we used to call the art of wisdom. There is no wisdom in empirism. So if anything schizophrenia is but a bridge to higher beings, manifests our true desires and whims.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jul 2011 04:41 #12 by Chris1GCPI
No offense taken. I was wondering when a topic would cross the lines between my profession and the paranormal. Indeed with the paranormal I do keep an open mind, but in dealing with the medical field I need to rely on actual scientific data and results.

More
27 Jul 2011 03:36 #13 by searchursoul
Tress I have seen the same show on January and I too wondered the same thing. I believe it is part psychic, part mental disorder. There must be a point that schizophrenics go past, almost like a drug addict passes that point into addiction, a schizophrenic passes that point into insanity. I have been very close to a schizophrenic in my car one time and let me tell u as someone who is an empath and psychic, his energy was WILD to say the least, it had me spun, I couldn't get my bearings. Which is what I think it's like all the time for people like that. If there were some way for them to come down and control their mind, they would function normally but in my opinion maybe they are an evolutionary gliche of a psychic and are unable to control their thoughts. I don't know but it is very interesting and I definetly think the two, being psychic and being schizophrenic are related.

More
26 Jul 2011 10:30 - 26 Jul 2011 19:05 #14 by gnhadmin

Chris1GCPI wrote: You make a valid point and observation Tres. Being a medical professional and the medical field for 25 years I can tell you mental illness can be very deceiving. A psychologist or properly trained counselor can tell the difference between a gift or a curse. Take for instance savants, they were once thought to be insane and institutionalized for life. I too have seen the documentary on January. It's quite sad to see what young children or anyone else has to go through due to a mental illness. My head was spinning when the parents were talking about her medications she has to take. There are many high functioning people who have schizophrenia that lead mostly normal lives....yes, as long as they are taking their medication.

Hi,

I think this is the right moment to reveal myself, I've been diagnosed with Schizoaffactive disorder, however I am NOT sick/ill or otherwise suffering from anything. I am oversensitive empath, with eccentric and quite broaldy complex personality. No grandiour on my side, I speak only of what I've been told about me. As for medication, farmacology ruins lives and health, I strongly disagree with taking medication. I take mine on a casual basis, never felt a real need for them. Yet again I function for more than 5 years now without any problems. My last relapse and remission was in 2006, (I lapsed in 2005) from January 2006 onwards I had none of the symptoms, well "sympthoms" of schizoaffective disorder. And as much as I am aware of empirism of doctors, remember that empirism can't prove everything, it just can't. Trust me on that or check it on wikipedia. As for gift/curse, I have a very strong currents of Blessings and Curses, not saying anything more but I was told I affect people a lot. Biomanipulation maybe but still I give out luck and I make people feel sick, if anything, not on purpose. I am not a mean person, I tend to be benevolent but just to say my latent abilities are very strong. I spoke too much already but if you want to know more - write me.

EDIT:

I don't mean to snap at you Chris or anything, but farmacology blinds sites, it dulls the mind, has no healing effect at all, it just mauls down the person. I went through that.
Last edit: 26 Jul 2011 19:05 by gnhadmin.

More
26 Jul 2011 04:35 #15 by Chris1GCPI
You make a valid point and observation Tres. Being a medical professional and the medical field for 25 years I can tell you mental illness can be very deceiving. A psychologist or properly trained counselor can tell the difference between a gift or a curse. Take for instance savants, they were once thought to be insane and institutionalized for life. I too have seen the documentary on January. It's quite sad to see what young children or anyone else has to go through due to a mental illness. My head was spinning when the parents were talking about her medications she has to take. There are many high functioning people who have schizophrenia that lead mostly normal lives....yes, as long as they are taking their medication.

More
25 Jul 2011 18:08 #16 by metalbabe73
I saw the exact same show and thought the same thing..what if she is gifted not schizophrenic? good topic !!

More
25 Jul 2011 17:59 #17 by gnhadmin
Indeed I also thought of that in the past years. And I think this is the case, mental awarness is NOT a disorder, it is a gift.

More
25 Jul 2011 17:17 #18 by steelreality
I saw the same show about January! I thought the same thing! But, I have always wondered if a great deal of diagnosed mental health disorders are actually some form of psychic or sensative ability.

I have a friend who in college who is majoring in psychology, and she and I have some great discussions and debates about that very topic. Both would exhibit some of the same behavior, but western culture does not find it socially acceptable (for the most part) to use paranormal as an explanation for "odd" behavior. It would seem that anything of the sort needs a diagnosis and a drug to "treat" the symptoms. Such a sad situation for a lot of the younger generation who are just now developing their abilities and need support, encouragement and guidance instead of ridicule, disorder labels, and medication. I think the show "Children Of The Paranormal" is bringing some of this to light and helping people see that.

A fantastic topic to bring up and get discussions going about. Kudos!

More
25 Jul 2011 16:49 - 25 Jul 2011 16:51 #19 by Tresses Of Nephthys
A few nights ago, I tuned to one of those news shows like 20/20 or Dateline, which featured several little girls suffering from varying types of schizophrenia. One of the girls, whose name is January, I had seen featured on another show. Most of her hallucinations involve animals and numbers. Most commonly, "Wednesday the Rat" and "400 the Cat."

My husband walked into the room partway through, after the explanation of her symptoms had happened, as they were showing her basically talking to the air and some of the other things she does. My husband then asked me if it looked familiar to me. Somewhat horrified, and trying to figure out exactly what he could be implying, I looked at my husband and explained that this little girl was schizophrenic, not psychic.

But it made me think--what if she is in some way psychic?

She certainly displayed some more extreme versions of some of the things that I did as a child (still sometimes do) and I see my daughter do now. Staring off into space at seemingly nothing, talking to things that *weren't there*, etc.

It made me think: what if schizophrenia is just the mechanism that makes some of us psychic broken and going haywire?

Most psychics can pick up on human spirits and sometimes the spirits of domesticated animals. The last ghost I saw with my eyes was actually the ghost of a mouse running through my living room. A mouse my cats had killed last Halloween. Probably the one time I'd ever felt woozy after seeing a ghost--I'm so afraid of mice.

I can't speak for all schizophrenics or all types of schizophrenia. But I do wonder what would happen if a psychic and January were in the room together, what the psychic would be able to pick up from her.
Last edit: 25 Jul 2011 16:51 by Tresses Of Nephthys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelreality

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds

Features