Login

Videos

Sharing ancient secret knowladge

More
26 Nov 2012 22:37 #1 by aryo-writer
:pinch: Ok, someone has been asked me about my post and he said confuse because my grammar not good. I am sorry about that and I shoud admit if I am using google translate and I think that not really work with this so many people confuse when read this. so I will make it short description about this.
Knowladge the Mother of Iron in my language I say "Ilmu Induk Besi" or "Basi Kursani" for make simple in English we can say it "Iron Kurasan".
Ok, every human have iron core in their body. As we know, Humans need iron suplay for build energy and immune system their body.
Many ancient master from the clergy have been discover about examine the iron core which it connected tight with sleeping energy in body and human never use it... The simple thing, maybe you ever hear the theory in sience if human never use all potensial energy they have since birth until death... But in Asian region, Asian people have long time try dig that potensial energy like breath technique (in kungfu), Yoga, Kundalini.. Etc.. Even it works, how long they need time for it? 2-4 years? Or maybe more... But with method Iron Kurasan, people who have been awake their sleeping energy from their own iron core, they can be super human (the truth power of human). Why I can said that? When that power has ben active it, automatic ur immune system from virus will rising... your skin, flesh, veining, bone have immune power or hurt by attack from metal blunt-sharpen weapon or gun shoot... automatic your sensitive feeling/ intuition will be very sensitive (my master told me, you like have natural radar and not possible it open your 3rd eye)... Make you ageless... You automaticly will have protection from spirit attack/ black magic attack... Healing power... Etc... Before that, I should tell you.. This method not using magic power, spirit, demons or some kind like that... You know what? For awake this Iron Karasan in your body, you just need 1 hour. It just need know secret knowladge about human body composition and node secret energy where the power was asleep during this... But this secret knowladge has been discovered by many great master... Now I open it to you, guys...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Nov 2012 09:25 #2 by aryo-writer
In this chance I want to tell and explain about the "knowladge the mother of Iron" which this secret has been covered by great old master in thier age until now... They just tell about this secret only to their family and their choosen stundent who they trust...

The Generation of “the truth mother of iron”, not use black magical method or energy of devi/ spirit, not arised by the breath technique, by stomach pressure, chest and under belly pressure, by fasting, or in commonly other method of metaphysic spiritual is like “Inner Power”. The generation of this knowladge using the Method of Spiritual Essence. This “knowladge is the one of the among so much high level
spiritual safety essence. For anyone has already generated this knowladge by the knowladge the truth mother of Iron teacher, with god permit their body will not be harmed and saved from all sharpen weapons attack that made from metal or other things include bullets. Based on our`s personal student experience, it is not only for high safety spiritual power but it can maintain our body from desease or viruses as body health care system.
It can increase self-confidence too for actualize the buried positive potential come to the social life for better quality of life. To get the peaceful soul, enable to control the negative energy out of life and bring the positive one to optimize, and encourage the positive behavior in work, home and social. To Increase the quality system of body metabolism. Increasing the quality system of body defense Increasing the quality system of body regeneration Increasing the quality of central nervous system Increasing the vitality and preventing from lethargy To prevent from heart attack and stroke Preventing from skin aging. Keep the body beauty, face, belly and breast Increasing growth and intellectuality Increasing sex libido Having the ability to form the self- metaphysic fence (meta-energy defence) and someone else preventing for crime such as robbery, hold-up, abduction, or murder. The ability to form the self- metaphysic (meta–energy fence) and someone else preventing from negative energy (black magic) sent by anybody or black power spirit (unbeliever genie) such magical formula, magic, and voodoo. Having the ability to form the self- metaphysic (meta–energy fence) and someone else preventing from hypnotized, magnetism and negative telepathy sent by anybody to us. The ability to form the self- metaphysic (meta-energy fence) to cover home, office, land, motor-car, car and any kind of properties, preventing from thieve, robbery, and hold-up in society. The ability to cure the victim of negative energy and influence of hypnotize, negative magnetism, back to normal condition. The ability to give the therapy for victim of black spirit/evil spirit to normal condition. The ability to cure the insomnia patient back to normal, both on children and adult. The better body vitality uses to prevent the cold steel attack, bite, metal strike: sword, hacket, samurai,
dagger, increases the defense quality from foe attack.

For awaking The truth of Iron Mother power (sleeping energy in human body) it's only take around 1 hours and in tradition, after that you will be test hit by any sharpen weapons.. A few master/ teacher sometimes test you in extreme, like after awake your power, they will shoot you with a gun for test.

For any question for this... Please ask it, but please understand, if I am not answer your question in this open thread but in yours personal inbox, it's mean what you ask it has been enter the secret part of it and not allow show the answer in open thread...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.354 seconds

Features