Login

Videos

Spirits and the notion of Time

More
07 Apr 2012 17:57 #1 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Correct. And I think that even in life sometimes our attachment to time occasionally loosens, like when we say time is dragging on or going by too quickly. Then the clock on the wall or our own biological functions remind us what time it is.

And as far as spirits coming to us from different times, I think they do. Are we going to see a full bodied apparition of our future dead selves? Probably not. But ever get a REALLY good idea and have no clue where it came from? The feeling of deja vu? A little voice that says "go that way" for no particular reason? These ideas pop into our heads all the time from many different sources, being guides, god(s) and perhaps future our past selves. Some people are just more sensitive to that and are able to utilize them. We say these people have special abilities but in reality, it is just that they have accepted that they have these abilities.

Science is a mix of discovered knowledge and revealed knowledge.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Apr 2012 17:22 #2 by crystalcross

I'm going to approach this question from the aspect of someone into physics, but with the flavor of someone who is very much into the metaphysical and spiritual.

The question is this. I've long heard it mentioned by many of my friends who are sensitives and also by fellow paranormal peers that spirits do not live in the same time structure as we the living do.

But rather that once they pass from the physical existence they move between times much the same way that a fish moves from place to place in the sea. They do not perceive time the same way, and that one day to us really does not have much bearing on them unless they're interacting with us the entire time. So basically their perception of time entirely depends on us or on the living.

I would like some opinions on that first.

Second, as many of my friends mention their spirit guides (individuals on the other side who help them make contact, and protect them) its been mentioned that the spirit guids tend to have a grander vision of things. Not being limited to the "here and now", but rather being able to focus on the present, the past and sometimes even the future.

Please correct me here if I have perceived this incorrectly.

So, as a student of logic and scientific thinking, I tend to put ideas together. So today I started to ponder on this. And one question came to mind. If both of these two postulates are correct, then would it not also be possible for spirit to move backward in time and make contact? Why would it be only one-directionally. If they can move into the past, learn things and then communicate that with us. Why would they not also be able to do the same for some future paranormal investigator. And by that fact, what is to say that some of the spirits and entities we encounter are not individuals who have died at some point yet to come. And if that is the case, why would we not conceivably be able to run into our own spirits from the future.

So often when we investigate, we look at the historical information for a location. Should we also be looking at the possibility of future incidents, and if so should we be seeking to learn from them? And if we do so, do we then open ourselves up to the possibility of spirits controlling our actions by disinformation?

Food for thought....

Feed on it, and please chime in!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds

Features