Login

Videos

× This is the optional forum header for the Suggestion Box.

Translations

More
06 Mar 2012 02:32 #1 by LeslieAValentin
Translations was created by LeslieAValentin
Just a suggestion for the box.

As Tresses said, this site is open to an international blend. However, not all of us speak a variation of Spanish, as some folks do not speak English.

Translators are a great thing to have, especially if you know what the origin of the language is. I use them on a personal basis between the Danish and Swedish side as I am learning the language of where some of my family comes from and still lives as I communicate with them. The thing we do though is I work very hard to put it into their language, and they do the same with English... some are fluent in English, others are not. That's where the translator part comes in handy.

However, a problem arises when you don't recognize the language so as to translate it. And, I apologize to the Spanish speaking folks because I chose to take French through junior high school and high school as an easy A....another part of my heritage that I grew up speaking. (yes, I will admit that I took a course in which I couldn't fail). :ohmy:

Perhaps there is a way that CC, in his time of course, could possibly find a way to incorporate a translator tab into posts (such as other formats do) to make the bridge of communication a little easier to cross. I am suggesting this partly because for the time it takes to open a new tab or window, find a translator that can auto-detect, copy paste it in and then respond, is far more time consuming that it is to click on a tab that says - translate this.

Just a thought...

B)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds

Features