Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Newbie to Ghosts & Haunts

More
02 Oct 2011 02:23 #1 by islandflower66
Welcome! And I like this site because every1 is so friendly and really helpful. I like that we can all have different opinions and not be ostercized for being different. I'm sure u will find the site very interresting. I've grown quite addicted to it...lol I love giving my input and finding out what others have to say on the paranormal experiences shared. Enjoy and hopefully u'll stay! PS: I'm a JD and coke girl! So pass 1 my way! LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Oct 2011 01:56 #2 by Chris1GCPI
Hello! & Welcome to the group! While you don't have time to go on an actual investigation there are always plenty of pics and EVP's posted on the site.

BTW....I'll take a glass of The Macallan, Fine Oak, 21yr. old, neat. ;)

More
02 Oct 2011 01:39 #3 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Welcome to GnH! We have lots of lively discussions here but all view points are welcome. I've never been on any kind of "hunt" or "investigation" either, and not really interested unless the right situation comes along.

More
02 Oct 2011 01:22 #4 by limestone
Since I'm posting here, it's obvious I'm new to the board.

A little about me, I live in Wisconsin and am NOT looking forward to winter.

I found out about this board when I recently joined Twitter and am looking forward exchanging ideas and learning.

I have had several "paranormal" experiences in my life. I am a firm believer that a lot of experiences will eventually be explained by science that we don't quite understand and/or cannot definitively find a way to document yet. That's not saying that I don't also believe in a spiritual side of the paranormal. It's just my opinion, I understand that your mileage may vary.

I would love, LOVE, LOVE to investigate the paranormal, but with a full-time job that has me working 24hr shifts and a blended family with 5 kids I just literally don't have the time at this point in my life. I really wish I could just "join in" for a few investigations here and there with one of the groups/teams in my area to learn and experience a ghost hunt.

Ultimately I am here to learn from others, and enjoy other points of view in a respectable manner. I have been on another paranormal forum (maybe more of a "fan" site?) and was eventually so turned off that I just dropped off of it. I didn't like being demonized for having a different view on life or opinion from the dozen or so "regulars" on the board. We may not always agree, but I still would like to hear everyone's ideas and experiences. Hopefully I'm in the right place this time?

I look forward to meeting you all. If you have any questions about me, just ask...I may or may not answer them - this being the internet and all...

On a non-paranormal board I post on regularly, we require our newbies to "buy a virtual round". So what can I get you?

Time to create page: 0.357 seconds

Features