Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

[standard newbie salutation]

More
26 Sep 2011 13:44 #1 by osty
I kind of like books by Christopher Balzano for the how to side. I think he also has some books about investigation stories.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Melbelban

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Sep 2011 08:11 #2 by Melbelban
Both

More
25 Sep 2011 14:46 #3 by osty

Melbelban wrote: Hi I am new too.
Been reading about ghost like for a little while. It's spiked my curiousity and brought up a few bad memories. I 'd rather not discuss. If anyone can recommend some good ghost hunting reading material it would be more than appriciated. Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Mel.

Are you looking at stories from investigations or like a how to investigation book?

More
25 Sep 2011 11:10 #4 by Melbelban
Hi I am new too.
Been reading about ghost like for a little while. It's spiked my curiousity and brought up a few bad memories. I 'd rather not discuss. If anyone can recommend some good ghost hunting reading material it would be more than appriciated. Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Mel.

More
25 Sep 2011 01:06 #5 by osty
Welcome enjoy the discussions!

More
24 Sep 2011 05:08 #6 by Chris1GCPI
:silly: This is a test of the emergency welcome system :woohoo: remember, this is only a test.

WELCOME NEWBIE!![/b

:P

More
23 Sep 2011 16:57 #7 by zydecopolka
Welcome, both of you!

You should find a crowd of supportive and helpful folks here. Browse through the forums when you have time, and don't forget to stop into the chat room when you have some free time, we have some very interesting discussions in there now and then. As well as plain old fun.

More
23 Sep 2011 15:36 #8 by Sapphire.Omega99
honestly i have not been on a ghost hunt. every house i've lived in in my life has been a place ghost hunters should come to. i'm like a supernatural magnet. lemme go brew another cup (gods bless keurig ;) ) and if you want i'll be more than happy to swap stories with you. i'd love to hear yours xD

More
23 Sep 2011 15:29 #9 by SchmidtTalker
LOL. Yep. We're gonna get along just fine. ;) Love the 'not-fully caffeinated' comment. (I'm not fully 'caffeinated' either.) LOL ;) I am kind of like you, in that I lack time to have been able to check out the site as fully as I want to, but from what I've seen so far, it is awesome! :-) I've been on one ghost hunt "Billy's Ghost Hunt" with Billy Tolley and Zak Bagans, and also met a lot of other cool people there. :) I must say, I'm addicted to ghost hunting, now! Have you been ghost hunting?

More
23 Sep 2011 15:15 #10 by Sapphire.Omega99
thank you and pleasure to meet you as well. :dry: i'm not fully caffeinated heh you'll have to forgive me. so what all goes on on here. i had the site follow me on twitter and have been intrigued since. just no time to come check things out ;)

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

Features