Login

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New from NC

More
20 Mar 2011 17:06 #1 by SynFairy
New from NC was created by SynFairy
:) Hi, I'm from NC and have been a believer since I was a kid. I spent my teen years in a haunted house, and worked in a haunted building for 17 years. I've seen many things that can't be explained away and am happy to find a site for people like me.

For the past 21 years, I've worked as a photographic restoration artist--restoring damaged photos. I've seen a few that had orbs and other anomolies in them. After one customer got angry with me when I told them the spot was an orb, I realized how harsh some non-believers can be.

I'm happy that there are so many ghost hunting and ghost story shows on television now, because it allows many of us who have had to keep silent about our encounters the ability to be more open regarding our experiences. I'm more comfortable talking about my teen years now that I am encountering curious minds that aren't privately condemning me to an insane asylum. There's nothing worse than opening your heart to someone and seeing their friendly manner turn stoic.

Thanks for reading this. Enjoy your day/eve.
Sherrie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.343 seconds

Features