Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

New Blood

More
29 Nov 2012 22:46 #1 by aryo-writer
Replied by aryo-writer on topic Re: New Blood

porclndol wrote: That makes a lot of sense....Thank you for those words~ I will remember them!

your welcome. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Nov 2012 21:49 #2 by porclndol
Replied by porclndol on topic Re: New Blood
That makes a lot of sense....Thank you for those words~ I will remember them!

More
29 Nov 2012 21:45 #3 by aryo-writer

porclndol wrote: :P I doubt myself alot....even though I have had my impressions verified. I dunno...trying to stay humble I suppose :)

hahahah.. Never doubt your self.. Always confident.. Remember my "word"... The end of human life not when he died.. But when he lost what he believe in this life.. :)
keep spirit lady..

More
29 Nov 2012 20:49 #4 by porclndol
:P I doubt myself alot....even though I have had my impressions verified. I dunno...trying to stay humble I suppose :)

More
29 Nov 2012 20:32 #5 by aryo-writer

porclndol wrote: I wouldnt lable myself a sensative....but maybe I am...who knows. ahahah I do still see and hear things. I no longer live at this location, how ever... I do go ghost hunting fairly regularly...and I do see hear feel things around me.... I am actually trying to develop my "ablities" more..

yeps... Why not? :)

More
29 Nov 2012 20:22 #6 by porclndol
I wouldnt lable myself a sensative....but maybe I am...who knows. ahahah I do still see and hear things. I no longer live at this location, how ever... I do go ghost hunting fairly regularly...and I do see hear feel things around me.... I am actually trying to develop my "ablities" more..

More
29 Nov 2012 20:02 #7 by porclndol
I wouldnt lable myself a sensative....but maybe I am...who knows. ahahah I do still see and hear things. I no longer live at this location, how ever... I do go ghost hunting fairly regularly...and I do see hear feel things around me.... I am actually trying to develop my "ablities" more..

More
29 Nov 2012 18:55 #8 by aryo-writer
In your case.. It should u have natural sensitive radar now with what ur feel, instict and sometimes ur eyes can catch something unseen from your past experience.. Do you still catch something unseen by ur eyes this lately?
In my personal opinion, you just need ur natural sensitive radar for develope more and for find what abbility which match with urs..

More
28 Nov 2012 14:21 #9 by porclndol
I dont mind~ :cheer:

I was living with my mother at the time. I was laying in my bed, on my stomach..my mother was in her bed. My son was in his room fast asleep. My mom and I were laying there talking back and forth....and I was wide awake so I know it wasnt a dream or just perseption as I fell into sleep...I was wide awake. It started at the foot of my bed...and felt like a person climbing ontop of me. I felt the bed press down on alternating sides as it would with a person crawling. It made it up to my hips...and I honestly thought it was my mother playing a joke on me...so I quick rolled over to try and throw her off.... Or get her in a head lock... what ever.... and there was N O O N E there. I yelled HOLY SH*T my mom screamed back, WHAT WHAT WHAT and I told her what happened... She asked me to stop with the story cause I was scaring her ahahahah I didnt feel threatened. I didnt feel sick...I didnt smell anything....I didnt feel cold.... I just felt the bed moving and then noone being there.

There was definately something or someone other than us living there.. My mom use to call me scared all the time with the sound of foot steps, doors openning and closing. Prior to my moving in my mother lived there alone. I use to try and calm her fears. Then I moved in and experienced what she did all along, and then some

More
28 Nov 2012 06:35 #10 by aryo-writer
Hello, Porcindol... Your experience is very interesting for me.. Can you tell me your experience and how it feel? If you don't mind.. ^_^

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Features